Please provide me info on how to get my money back

You should wait a little more as the last pre-orders will be delivered soon.

And actually, many Pandoras were produced and delivered ^^.

I'm starting to have my doubts about soon. ;)

Well actually had my doubts about soon ever since January came and went.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well actually had my doubts about soon ever since January came and went.

Well, 'soon' in Pandora speak probably means 'this year'... and it'll also have to be no sooner than 'two months'... because that's just a proven law of the universe. ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

What's the difference? your still taking someone else's word for it without any evidence at all and flobing it off as what you know as being fact <_<

Please stop feeding the drama llama. You're making a fool out of yourself. It's obvious you have a personal bias against Craig. we get it.

Unless Craig is comitting fraud and embezzling the money. He's not evil, he's a business man.. If you've ever had a boss, he's lied to you. OVER AND OVER. but I doubt you never called him out ;)

Please make this your last anti-craig post because you're causing real fractures to the community. He's shipping products, so his word is worth more than yours or mine :)

Please make this your last anti-craig post because you're causing real fractures to the community. He's shipping products, so his word is worth more than yours or mine :)
He's shipping a different product to different customers, that's one of the problems.

Why do you think his word is worth more than mine or yours? He's well known for lying on both the boards (or should I say bending the truth?). If Craig was straight forward about what's going on, like he should be, I wouldn't have to post about things against him at all, would I? What's worse him lying, or me calling him out for lying?

The company he spends most of his time and effort with can also be classed as his main company.

The main company does not have to be the company you make a living with.

And that's what you were talking about earlier.

I am sorry, but would it be possible you stop that nitpicking?

Right now, it sounds like you just want to troll here, as I don't know what exactly it is you want to achieve here, except for causing drama and trouble, which is not welcome at the boards.

Criticism is okay, but right now, I don't see criticism in your posts but just trolling - and trolling leads to a temporary ban and later to a full ban.

Please do me the favor and don't let it get that far.

I don't see the drama. You have three options: upgrading, getting your money back or waiting:

1) by upgrading you pay the difference of todays coast of which ever model you chose. That puts you on the same level as new buyers and you receive your unit faster.

2) you get the money you spent back. No harm done

3) you keep on waiting and some day you will receive your unit, plus you save 80 Euro. Those 80 Euro will be paid by OpenPandora Ltd. Thats a loss for them but that was the deal right.

There are plenty of fair options. So instead of complaining why don't you present a better solution?

Regarding Craigix, I don't think he is triyng to deceive anyone. The thing about him is, that he is too straight forward sometimes. Thats not a bad thing but in some situations it can lead to misinterpretation and commotion. At least thats what I think...

Back