What Can We Use Of The Other Homebrew Scenes?

Zoppe

what emulators/apps/games can we use from the other homebrew scenes? (i'm talking about psp, ds and iphone but feel free to add any others)

nothing, unless they are ported. anything commercial on iphone will never reach it to pandora, and psp and DS software may occasionally be ported, but there is no automatic compatibility.

PoisonedV said:
nothing, unless they are ported. anything commercial on iphone will never reach it to pandora, and psp and DS software may occasionally be ported, but there is no automatic compatibility.
i didn't say anything about commercial games . what games would be good to be ported from other scenes? maybe some games that make good use of the touchscreen in the ds? i dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Bob's Game, www.bobsgame.com, is hopefully getting ported.
Alot of people want Colors! but no ones contacted the dev yet.

Some people on the topic "Frets on fire" were talking about porting guitar fun i think. "wii\ps2 scene"

(can a mod please change the topic title to "what emulators/apps/games can we use from the other homebrew scenes?" and topic description to "xbox, xbox360, ps1, ps2, gamecube wii, psp, ds, iphone, etc. etc....") thanks

edit: said please :p

Zoppe said:
Some people on the topic "Frets on fire" were talking about porting guitar fun i think. "wii\ps2 scene"

(can a mod please change the topic title to "what emulators/apps/games can we use from the other homebrew scenes?" and topic description to "xbox, xbox360, ps1, ps2, gamecube wii, psp, ds, iphone, etc. etc....") thanks

edit: said please :p
what emulators/apps/games can we use from the other homebrew scenes?
xbox, xbox360, ps1, ps2, gamecube wii, psp, ds, iphone, etc. etc....

The above will not fit in the topic title and topic description boxes, They are too long.

This is how the come out like.

what emulators/apps/games can we use from the othe
xbox, xbox360, ps1, ps2, gamecube wii, psp, ds, iphon

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back