What Are You Playing?

i am powering through crash bandicoot 1 first time i played it since it was released really fun still,

& i finally got around to installing warcraft and nxengine for cave story time to start hitting these up

I've been playing a lot of GBA titles - Mario Golf Advanced Tour, World Poker Tour, Mario Kart. I've also played Super Mario World (SNES) and a little bit of The 7th Guest via ScummVM. Love 'em all!

What I play on my Pandora

1. Audacity (MP3)

2. Vulture's Eye (Nethack isometric interface)

3. Super Geometry Dust

4. Web browsing

5. ssh

Wish list

1. SuperTux 2 (Really - there are ARM ports out there of it. I do not have the skills or the time to learn the skills to compile and PND package it - but someone really should)

2. A DosBox that works right with XCOM (Mouse jumps issue. Mouse accuracy issue.)

3. Quake, Doom, etc... with usable mapped controls.

4. A real nice flight simulator.

5. A real nice driving game.

6. A port of the PALM emulator for MAME.

2. A DosBox that works right with XCOM (Mouse jumps issue. Mouse accuracy issue.)
There is a static recompilation of XCOM for GP2X, it should run on Pandora with Ginge.

The author is actualy making a version for Pandora.

I played it on the GP2X Wiz and it works flawlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a static recompilation of XCOM for GP2X, it should run on Pandora with Ginge.

The author is actualy making a version for Pandora.

I played it on the GP2X Wiz and it works flawlessly.

Is there a thread to follow the progress on the Pandora version?

Shootet from the RIOT Competition, finished easy mode yesterday at, working my way with the medium mode now

1) Super Geometry Dust.

2) Final fantasy IX

3) Hex-A-Hop

4) Heart of Darkness
I have problem with FFIX, can't see the combat menu!! Everything else works great except while fighting, since I don't know what attacks I choose :(

Last night I tried out some of the Riot games. A bit disappointed, but I understand that most of them will continue to be worked on. The next competition definitely needs more time.

Back