What are you playing this weekend/these days?

GTA3 VC SA, (Switch)
My plan was originally to play after the original Release date , so first the whole GTA3 but then I thought it where a better idea to play all at once: when I played one title enough for the day, I start another..

So: GTA3: played until the Mission whit the Bomb on the Car in the Pizzeria, was quite Easy,
And I drove a lot around and tested the game a bit: it’s dosnt look that bad as I expect after the news that the Switch Version where awesome, it’s looks ok, the only downside may be the short render distance, but it’s still makes fun..
The Devinitive Edition brings some advances on the Games like the Autosave Feature, und you can instand continue missions you fail..
and even the German Version is Uncensored this time: pedestrian’s leave Money, and there where also these „Minigames“ whe also ditnt got .. it’s plays well, although the Car Physics are a bit strange..
Then I went to San Andreas, until the House Robber Mission whit the Canon on the window..
i also made a lot stuff outside of the Missions, drove around, captured a Plane to fly a bit around,
The Distance View is not that great but at least the Controls aren’t bad at all …

I also test played Vice City a bit, and I went to the beach to test some Cheats so I could fly around or drive over water but the Cheats don’t work…
I think I will start this game this afternoon..

I was playing Vice City today, and I made this mission every found awefull, but it’s quite easy: just get rid of the workers on the Building by fly over whit the rotor, then you have enough time to place all TNT Sticks.. ,
then I played a lot more San Andreas, the last thing I made was stealing Mad Dogs Rymbook for „OG Log“ (Jeffry) , ^^

I played a lot San Andreas over the Weekend, im now at the Point, where CJ had to leave the Grove Street and is now in the more rural region, the last mission was whit the Combine Harvester ^^
I also played Vice City until Tommy had to work for the Gangster Boss whit the big Villa which will be him some time in the Future ^^

I think the next time should be Snowrunner again, the GTA Games arend that bad on Switch (just shitty graphic) but i played them too much..

I made some Pyra Playing yesterday, i cant remember every game, but:
Custers Revenge (Atari 2600)
this was the Scandal Game in the End of the 1970thes, and its plays just like that.., not the best game on the good old atari, definitivly not.. ,
Ottos Ottifanten Pinball (GBA)
Way better, maybe not the best Pinball Game on the Gameboy Range, but at least its fun..
(Otto Walkes is a German Comedian he was there since the 1970thes, he also spokes the little Dragon in the German Syncro of Mulan)
Snowrunner (Switch OLED),
Not on the Pyra but i made a lot of progress yesterday evening: Im on the Russian Map Amur (Session 4), and try to repair some bridges to come to the second map, because there is a Truck i would like to have and a Update i need. , this map is quite difficult so i think i will continue on weekend..

Snowrunner (Switch Oled)
After hours of work, to repair bridges and clear a tunnel, I finally got to the Cosmodrome Map, and to the Garage,
Thanks the Site https://www.maprunner.info/ , I found also the location of the Truck I want, but had to clear the road again ^^ , so I took the alternative and drove over the stones who blocked the road ^^ this Kollob is awesome ^^ I cleared up some laying around trees and had to drove to the truck ^^
The only issue was then to cross the River, so I had to glitch a bit over ice shells and then just to fix the Ziks Truck ..
this thing is also awesome, big tires, maybe that unstoppable as the Kollob , but whit the ability to take some normal Truck Acessorys (Bed, Crane, etc )
The Active Suspension for the 5 Achsel Azov was on the next map, so I had to drove whit my new Ziks Truck and some stuff to repair a bridge to the other map, and instead of clearing the road there I just drove over the stones who block the road ^^ the rest was easy ..

Now I try to make the log transport quests on the Michigan Map , there aren’t that difficult but needs some time because you can only transport one pack of Logs but you need 9 in one of the quests ..

ELEX

It's like playing "The Witcher 3" in medium-low graphic settings, with added LASER GUNS, DRONES and a JETPACK that you have by default from the beginning of the game !!
Add also a lot of skills to learn, from a classic lockpicking, to combat magic, ... to PSIONIC POWERS !!
The combat system is similar to The Witcher 3, but more difficult and with added a stamina bar that depletes really fast making you unable to do anything if you don't plan well your moves... add the fact that at the beginning every enemy can one-hit kill you.
Anyway, the experience gained by killing enemies is really low, so it is better to evade them, as a comparison, my first very difficult kill gave me 5 EXP, while the mission "get me five plants from the village" gave 500 EXP.
There are anyway skills that can change this behavior, can add more exp for killing and also get trophies.

The exploration is rewarding, there are things hidden in every spot !!

If you die, don't you get put back at the opening of the dungeon? It can be a bit of a slog to get back to where you were in the dungeon, but that's the penalty for dying and it ain't that bad. At least you can turn round and go and stock up on more arrows.

I need to get faeries. There are usually some nearby when you need them, maybe I have to teleport back to the light world. actually..... this is that super wierd dungeon that you seem to be able to beat without having to explored every room. I am at the boss with one key left.

Didn't have much time to play games for a long period of time, so done small sessions of some games.
The game I played most though was Stronghold HD. I played the non-HD version in the past and sometimes it's nice to play some games from your past again.
For people that want to see some screenshots: https://www.gog.com/game/stronghold

I also got Pode on the Switch, it's a cute game and it has a co-op mode available in case you have a person available to play with.
On PC I got mini motorways. I actually find it stressful to play but it's also nicely designed and is fun to play.
And I'm still working on some games of my own that I also play-test.

I made some Tests whit the GTA Trilogie on the Switch as there is now a second Patch Out, runs ok now, i also got the "Amphibious Cars" Cheat in Vice City to run ^^ , I also wantet to test if i would find a Plane on the Airport but seems like i have to wait until all parts of the City are available because they ditnt spawm yet..
In San Andreas i only cheatet the Fighter Jet, to see how good the Render Distance now is when you fly, but its still not that good...

Then i played a bit Snowrunner, works quite good when you play German Trucker Musik on your Iphone ^^,
Ditnt made that much, only one Mission on a Map who is a bit easer.., tomorrow will be the new Session in Maine ^^

Back