What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Askarus

Forum Addict!
Shadow Warior 2013
It's the first time I play a first person shooter.
I never liked first person view but gave it a try and it's quite fun and the perspective is not as bad as I expected.
I have that game now since a long time but with my Win 3 I can finally play PC games comfortably.
It's a relatively old game so I get about 5 hours of battery life.

kuru

Laptop und Trachtenjanker
The weekend before last I played Divinity: Original Sin for about twenty hours straight. This has never happened to me with any game. It's fantasy RPG X-COM and I love it.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Made a lot Test Gameplay yesterday on the Nintendo Switch OLED ..
It’s quite comfortable whit the Tabletop Mode and the Joycon as Controller in 2 Separat Hands .., exspecialy whit the Bluetooth Audio Feature which works suprisely better than on Switch Lite..
So I made the big Quest in Snowrunner on the Michigan Area where you have to deliever a lot of stuff around the map, and startet the Quest whit the Containers from the Ship, so I tested some Trucks as after the long time my Bandit 8Wheeler might be a bit booring, so I try now the Taiga which was meant to be the best Truck in the Vanilla Game.. but then I closed the game to have a bit diversity ^^
I can’t say it’s looks that much better but maybe it’s not the best game to test the OLED .. but the Vibrations Motor works quite good in this game

The other Game was the Serious Sam Collection
I finished the second encounter, which looks good on this screen because it’s a bit more colorful than Snowrunner, the Vibration Feature on the Joycon had also a lot to do , in the end there was a lot of enemies to shoot, but the final boss was not that entertaining as on the first encounter.. ,
I started then Serious Sam 3 as 2 isn’t on the collection,
It’s not that colorful anymore, much more „serious „ But it’s should be also good

Reactions: rSl