What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Honestly never had any of the issues people are reporting on my PS4 Pro... Sure a few graphical glitches, but not much worse than any Bethesda game.

Honestly never had any of the issues people are reporting on my PS4 Pro... Sure a few graphical glitches, but not much worse than any Bethesda game.
Yeah, I think most serious issues are with the original last-gen models (e.g. PS4). The game is buggy, but I've been loving it so far.

I wonder if the switch version has the same problems. All the news I've read on it says PS4/XO versions are borked, but presumably the current gen AAA consoles are okay, but no-one's mentioned the switch port.

I wonder if the switch version has the same problems. All the news I've read on it says PS4/XO versions are borked, but presumably the current gen AAA consoles are okay, but no-one's mentioned the switch port.

The only way to get Cyberpunk on the switch is to hack it, install android, install stadia or moonlight etc, and play with those.

Finally I'm able to post something in here.

This weekend I will gladly enjoy Pokémon Red or Blue (havent decided now) on my Pyra.

This was planned from first time I heard about the Pyra and even it lead into that long waiting time, I saved this game for this moment

Finally I'm able to post something in here.

This weekend I will gladly enjoy Pokémon Red or Blue (havent decided now) on my Pyra.

This was planned from first time I heard about the Pyra and even it lead into that long waiting time, I saved this game for this moment
Excuse me?!!!!!

Can you elaborate, please? Do you have a prototype or got a Pyra through a pact with the devil or something.

Excuse me?!!!!!

Can you elaborate, please? Do you have a prototype or got a Pyra through a pact with the devil or something.

;-)
low number of preorder
+
UPS express delivery
+
Germany located

=
This weekend is going to be fun
Probably not :-/

On Mi, 2020-11-18 at 11:43 +0100, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote: Hi, I'd like to pick this up again. I will start to ship Pyras to end customers this week, so it would be nice if we could at least get charging to work to some degree.

Just finished Inside.

Wow, what a game! Beautiful, atmospheric and inventive with great puzzles and fabulous animation.
Might only last 5 or 6 hours, but I much prefer that to 50 hours of tedious wandering, crafting and sand-boxing in the standard, modern "open-world" snooze-fest xD

Finished the single player of Killzone Mercenary. Definitely would not have beaten the last "boss" if not for cheats.

Still enjoying the odd game of bots though. It's nice to play for 10 minutes and be done.

I Finally found it !!
A game that was able to surpass Majesty 1 and 2 and still with the same feel !! :happy:

DRIFTLAND: The Magic Revival

I had an eye on it for a while, but the reviews were always so low with the votes, and most of the people directly compared it to Majesty telling that it was inferior... so my expectations were low too when I got it... until I started playing and it blew my mind !!

It has ALL, the interface and controls are so polished that it is difficult to tell what it's missing there... I can see all the information I need... it has an overlay full map very similar to the one of the first Dungeon Keeper, but WAY MORE INTERACTIVE !! You can easily see and select everything from there, you can upgrade buildings, or cast magic exactly like in the normal view... and when you have to place a mine or another working bulding, from there you can see highlighted all the islands with the right resource and how much there is...
And anyway also the minimap can be zoomed in/out or moved separately.

In the building selection there are counters to easily see how many of each you already have, and just with a right click on them you can go there directly... the hotkeys can be easily changed INGAME, so if you get some new magic or you need to do fast something new and you don't want to remember all the keys, you can just redefine them during runtime with a click !!

The AI, oh man that is something great !! You don't need to babysit your heroes !! They know when it's time to run away, and can do the retreat and attack stuff if the enemy changes target !!
Also when you put your mouse on an enemy, you can see lines pointing to all the heroes that are coming there to attack, not only the "number" of them like in Majesty. (And you can also stop them !!)

The magic don't require gold (damn Majesty) !! Here there is mana, so you can cast a lot, and there are some cool magic very similar to Populous, you can create/destroy islands, move them, etc...

The music is relaxing and exactly right, the typical fantasy elves melody with a female voice... similar to the melody in the elven city in Spellforce.

The graphic is damn good, it is comparable to Majesty 2, really similar for colors and theme, and the hand drawn artworks for the story campaign are awesome.

You can speed up / slow down the game or put on pause to give orders... it is missing nothing... it's like they took Populous, Dungeon Keeper, Majesty, and some other similar titles and put together all the good stuff of them... and then improved the result...

There is also a modality where heroes behave like if it was a normal RTS (so almost without AI), so you'll have to give direct orders and direct them where you want...

The game overall is so smooth and polished that I think I never played something like this in years... I didn't see a single slowdown, or glitch, or bug, or strange loading times... it's just totally relaxing to play it.

EDIT:
Just found out that it's still in active development !! *head explodes*

Last edited:
Been playing the Mario64 PC ports. The Oddysey moveset is a neat mod. Tempted to just try and make some mods, rather than build my own game... but that's another story...

AzPIsmZ9.jpg

7YmPXAc5.jpg

Last edited:
City Skylines and Everspace on the Switch. With the former I'd wish I could declare somehow from which lane they can go where at a junction and that the cars would move more sensible. The latter is an evil timesink - I enjoy it so far. :)

Back