What are you playing this weekend/these days?

PaperMario and Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars.

Past weekend I played The Dig. The soundtrack was awesome with the pandora audio chip.

I love how the Pandora is a dream machine for scummVM.

Enviado desde mi iPod touch con Tapatalk

Recently got a Vita & am having a blast atm.. jumping between Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice, Super Stardust Delta, Persona 4 Golden & Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus.

Playing through Tales of Xillia on PS3. Really enjoying it, now if only I could find the time to play it. :(

Well Grandia on my Pandora on my train trip to work (about 2 hours a day there and back all up)   I have played the second one and loved it.

Dungeon Keeper 2 on my htpc

Also I just setup a pc with my home gym and set Final fantasy 12 International Zodiac edition on it.  I know it sounds weird but I use a treadmill and game at the same time, I can't stand running/walking I find it so boring and theres nothing I really want to watch anymore. Only thing that bugs me is the camera controls in the game especially when you trigger the 5x speed.  I find myself almost falling over from being disorientated, I will get used to it soon though (hopefully)

It's a shame I can't play games while I lift as well :D  Although that's probably a good thing.

Oh and my main computers sits around and collects dust these days. :(

I just realized my entire life pretty much revolves around gaming :/   Even my fitness regime has gaming in it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Metroid_--_Zero_Mission_(box_art).jpg

http://www.metroid-database.com/mzm/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SvRZpykS6s

This game just gets better with every update. Especially now I've realised disabling shadows, of all things, gives me the fps boost I need to run it at 60fps consistently. Something to do with Motion Blur being switched off when you lower it, god knows. It's the classic jump in, leave your brain at the door gameplay I love at the moment. The single best collision engine I think I've ever seen. Well worth a look: it's only going to get better as it moves out of alpha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisaVhJLOE0

Minecraft in space with physics and graphics. Again, excellent destruction-physics-stuff here, much less detail than NCG but on a far grander scale. Can potentially be very infuriating, but give it a few hours and you get used to it. Don't expect the Multiplayer not to lag when you crash a gigantic space cruiser into an even larger space station. Much fun :D

Close but not quite the same as what I'm playing. :)

http://www.metroid-database.com/reviews/mszm.php

Such an amazing hack of Super Metroid, wow. I recommend it to all Metroid fans out there, it's really well done. I've been at it for one week now and still not done. Playtime around 15 hours (*in-game timer) with still so many upgrades left to find. I _just_ got the power bombs which opens up a whole lot of new exploration before I try to finish the game.

I put the game on a real cartridge, and the game can be quite challenging at times. Some of the optional upgrades I just won't get because they require some real skill to pull of on real hardware. (like chaining shinesparks)

on WiiU i'm playing this:

PS_WiiU_DonkeyKongCountryTropicalFreeze_PEGI3.png

and it's awesome! Even better than DKC Returns! Its so good that it almost makes up for the terrible lack of difficulty curve on Super Mario 3D World, well it dulls that disapointment at least.

On Pandora i'm testing/tweaking some experimental Nano-lemmings levels.

I have considered picking up that DK game, so many games still to play but I might just have to get this

The new Strider game, awesome :)

Just got into it but love it so far, nice start to the game with similar entrance to the original, music echoing the original, nice to see the dragon return and looking great in high definition.

I'm going to enjoy this one later when can play it for longer on the telly

The Second DLC from Muramasa Rebirth, where you play the farmer Gonbe, who starts a Revolution, im now in the Final Act, ditnt seems like a long game, but therefor its only was a 5 € DLC..

Also played some new downloadet Games on my Vita since i have now a japanese 64 gb Card :)

Death or Alive 5 plus, which looks and Plays well, Resistence which is also greath but seems to have not many Levels..

Some PSP Games like Motorstorm Arctic Edge which is a lot fun, God of War, Ratchett and Clank, Tekken 6 (wonder why i bought is as i also have DOA 5 +, but its also a bit Diverent..)

Now i play this Games, and Tokaiden Age of Demons, whyle i wait for Final Fantasy X X2 HD

Finished The Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena

and MegaMan X5.

Now nearly finished MegaMan X6 and playing Pandora Microbes again.

Will continue with Shadowgrounds now.

Back