What are you playing this weekend/these days?

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

enjoying it quite tremendously

Had a blast playing Crusader Kings II. This game is impressive.

Started Alice: Madness Returns, and it's one of the best looking game I've seen since Dreamfall. (Not talking about "next-gen" or high polycount stuff, talking about the overall aesthetics). Gameplay is classic 3d platformer, but it's pretty well done, and not frustrating.

Also started Men of War: Condemned Heroes. Still challenging, still lots of fun (even when I lose) and still different every time I play.

1.jpg

http://sweet-fuse.com/

Just finished the main story of The Last of Us. Now I know why its a critically acclaimed game.

Wow!
Which system did you play this on? I bought a PSVita version but has not tried it out. But good to hear that it is good. Have to try it this weekend :)

Just finished the main story of The Last of Us. Now I know why its a critically acclaimed game.

Wow!
Which system did you play this on? I bought a PSVita version but has not tried it out. But good to hear that it is good. Have to try it this weekend :)
"The Last Of Us" is a PS3 exclusive, at least until this summer when the PS4 gets an HD version. No Vita version available, are you thinking of a different game perhaps?

Chris

Oh!  Still at work so I got messed up with the Walking Dead :)  Box arts are similar in my sleepy head  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Done a bit of CPU overclocking recently & have re-installed the latest version of the Wii/Gamecube emulator Dolphin to test.. going through my collection this weekend all rendered in glorious HD o' vision.. been playing Kirby's Epic Yarn, Geometry Wars Galaxies, Mad World, Xenoblade Chronicles & Wind Waker & all look glorious.

Dove back into Star Wars: The Old Republic after a break from any MMO game in a long while, It's one of the best single player MMORPG game out there that is completely free to play now. 

I recently got Metroid Prime trilogy, and right now I'm in the Phazon Mines in Metroid Prime.

Games I've been playing with friends: Counter-Strike: Source, and Battleblock Theater

Tonight will be some Mario Kart 8 on Wii U :)

Picked it up with the little racing wheel, so looking forward to giving that a few laps.

Just I wont get a chance till very late to get on it

Back