What are you playing this weekend/these days?

just gunlord on my dreamcast. I love it. Getting back into dreamcast atm. Looking around for a secondhand flatscreen with vga port. Damn samsung tellys dont support dreamcast vga output signals!

Spelunky

spelunky-pc-screen.png

http://spelunkyworld.com/

Mini Slugg Projekt on the Openpandora

Realy cool Remake whit some of the coolest vehikle Levels from the Metal Slugg (Rocket, Helikopter etc),

the bad thing is, its a bit short..

I hope Sony whill bring the Metal Slug Anthology PSP Game to the PSVITA in Germany soon, which contains all Games up to Metal Slugg 6..

Persona 4 Golden PSVITA

A realy cool JRPG which cost a lot of time :)

Some Old PC Games

18 Wheels of Steel Convoy, a Truck Simulator Game in which you have to drive a Truck in the USA,

but as its so old, i cheatet and have now a Truck whit 4 Achses

... ..          ...........

.. .. ....................

oo oo         ooo        

the realy old Stronghold Game

I just remember the Demo, and the Demo was awesome, and the Game was from the CD of a Gaming Magazin

Its realy old, but also nice..

Rocksmith

As i have now a Real Akustik Bass Guitar, i just playd a lot the Bass Sequenzes of the Songs,

i think i have to go in a real Musik Shool, so i can Play also autside of the Game..

Just an Update:

I have catch my PSVITA, and tryd to Play Uncharted Golden Abyss, i can remember, the last time i playd it was about 1 Yeahr Ago but then there was a rotatin puzzle ..

Jet, i just solve the puzzle, and playd a bit , its a realy cool Game so far, im in the Golden Abyss, but i hope the game ditnt end yet..

Maybe i shall try dis also whit Zelda Okarina of Time, maybe yet, 2 Yeahrs ago, i will beat this Bongo Bongo Monster in the shadow temple..

Last night after going to bed I thought I'd go for a bit of POWDER on the n900... I spawned, checked my inventory, walked out the starting room, saw a blue potion and - something I normally never do - just drank it. It was a potion of greek fire. One or two rounds of burning and I "finished" the game - love it :)

NintendoLand on WiiU (really love the Pikmin game, though I've always loved Pikmin) and Picross 3D on Pandora, via DraStic.

Back