What are you playing this weekend/these days?

I must say I recently find myself not playing much of anything. I usually sit at the laptop watching "Let's Play" videos on youtube and fall asleep in the process. For teh Germanz, Pietsmiet is fun to watch. That's how I learned about Chivalry - Medieval Warfare, an FPS/3rd person (lets you choose) melee game that looks like a lot of fun. Very likely the next of my money spent on games will buy this one.
Another Pietsmiet Fan!  :lol:    I watch them every day, even Games I personaly don't play but Piet and his bunch rules.  B)   

At the moment I enjoy Path of Exile and it is really good, I guess I will not touch Diablo 3 for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proteus is really beautiful. At first I wasn't sure if it was 10 bucks worth. But it most definitely is.

Proteus-2013-02-01-96;uP;B;1239727397-0002.png

I'm also playing Antichamber. It's like Portal but with a block gun instead, and it breaks every single rule of geometry.

Darksiders on the PS3. Not that far into it. Just got around to beat the big bat Taimat.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

On the PS3 most the weekend.

Crysis 3 Open Beta ... Got to get an order on for this one, I keep getting sniper rifle shots to the face but it's a great looking game

Sine Mora, for a bit of the 3D shooting

Street Fighter X Tekken, for some beatings

TF2 and Kerbal Space Program. And some Minecraft. I'm also playing a horrible game on iOS called Space Agency, which happens to have no proper orbital mechanics whatsoever.

Looks like a ton of Warcraft II now that Stratagus has been ported to the Pandora.

Crysis 3 open beta.

Was hearing about how there are hackers in there already, which I think I have encountered a couple myself, or, just some highly skilled sharp-shooters that were killing me in the face about 5 times a game.

I need practice, I get killed way more than I get hits on target. Nice looking game though.

Just played Adam Cadre's 9:05 interactive fiction on Gargoyle for Pandora. Completed a couple of the endings this morning.

Back