What are you playing this weekend/these days?

just gunlord on my dreamcast. I love it. Getting back into dreamcast atm. Looking around for a secondhand flatscreen with vga port. Damn samsung tellys dont support dreamcast vga output signals!

Spelunky

spelunky-pc-screen.png

http://spelunkyworld.com/

Right now?

WoW (World of Warcraft)

Ni No Kuni

P4G Persona 4 Golden

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Mini Slugg Projekt on the Openpandora

Realy cool Remake whit some of the coolest vehikle Levels from the Metal Slugg (Rocket, Helikopter etc),

the bad thing is, its a bit short..

I hope Sony whill bring the Metal Slug Anthology PSP Game to the PSVITA in Germany soon, which contains all Games up to Metal Slugg 6..

Persona 4 Golden PSVITA

A realy cool JRPG which cost a lot of time :)

Some Old PC Games

18 Wheels of Steel Convoy, a Truck Simulator Game in which you have to drive a Truck in the USA,

but as its so old, i cheatet and have now a Truck whit 4 Achses

... ..          ...........

.. .. ....................

oo oo         ooo        

the realy old Stronghold Game

I just remember the Demo, and the Demo was awesome, and the Game was from the CD of a Gaming Magazin

Its realy old, but also nice..

Rocksmith

As i have now a Real Akustik Bass Guitar, i just playd a lot the Bass Sequenzes of the Songs,

i think i have to go in a real Musik Shool, so i can Play also autside of the Game..

Just an Update:

I have catch my PSVITA, and tryd to Play Uncharted Golden Abyss, i can remember, the last time i playd it was about 1 Yeahr Ago but then there was a rotatin puzzle ..

Jet, i just solve the puzzle, and playd a bit , its a realy cool Game so far, im in the Golden Abyss, but i hope the game ditnt end yet..

Maybe i shall try dis also whit Zelda Okarina of Time, maybe yet, 2 Yeahrs ago, i will beat this Bongo Bongo Monster in the shadow temple..

Last night after going to bed I thought I'd go for a bit of POWDER on the n900... I spawned, checked my inventory, walked out the starting room, saw a blue potion and - something I normally never do - just drank it. It was a potion of greek fire. One or two rounds of burning and I "finished" the game - love it :)

NintendoLand on WiiU (really love the Pikmin game, though I've always loved Pikmin) and Picross 3D on Pandora, via DraStic.

Back