What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Been playing a lot of Klax :) Klax is a cool puzzle game where there are colored tiles coming down

like a random guitar hero and to match 3 or more colors in any direction to clear them. What I like most

about it is that each tile has a different sound so when there are a lot of them its like playing a beat :p

Holy shit, I love Klax! I used to play that all day! :p

lately I've been playing:

Team Fortress 2. Its a great FPS for old and new players to the genre. I just never get tired of it.

Fallout: New Vegas. Its fun and entertaining Action Post-apocalyptic RPG.

Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall. Probably one of the best in the series. The dungeons were scary. I remember playing it on my old windows 98 computer in the basement with the lights turned off. Good times. :D

Diablo 2 LoD got retro status (for myself only?). BN Hardcore Level 46 Sorc so far. Looks like the ladder got scheduled resets.

just finished up mario kart on snes, moving onto kario kart 64. also started some mega man x on snes. trying out some banjo kazooie on n64, finished up diddy kong racing. finished zelda ROTH and OLB, started work on 3T, hope to continue once i get new dpad. also going to take a crack at Shootet on hard mode with working dpad. working my way up punch out on nes now that its finally playable. decided to make Fighting Force the first game im gonna finish for the playstation. all this of course done on the pandora

Just finished god of war 3 on ps3 good stuff but 3 is enough.Just put another world on picodrive and snes9x damn snes9x crashes at start and picodrive crashed after 20 mins of play and keeps crashing on same spot.oh well anyone else get this working.

Grand Prix 3 on the PC (with an original Microsoft sidewinder wheel of course)

Gran Turismo on the PS1

..and my nephew has currently just started playing the Mario games (World+AllStars) on the Snes emulator. He's got me back into them because he likes to play them two player, a level at a time :D

Been playing alot of games on onlive lately, I really like the service even from uk -> us servers lag is minimal with a good net connection.

Im also playing alot of squad DM with friends on BF:BC2 on xbox.

And on pandora playing through THPS2 (PSX)

oot.jpg

Been playing alot of games on onlive lately, I really like the service even from uk -> us servers lag is minimal with a good net connection.
Glad to know that OnLive works well enough for most games.

I would like to take this opportunity to give a big F*CK Y*U to the people on the forum who argued with me that the idea would never work well enough to be useful. I will also add a told you so to that too :p

Portal 2 (PC Win 7)

Just playing it, and got some crashes, than i get to fixed it in Steam (there is a option to check the dates of the game, ), and now i played until the second room whit the jump platforms (which launch you in to the air).., beside the gamecrashes, this game makes a lot of fun, i wait for the free game in which a can make a portal on the bodon and one on the roof in which i can jump in and fall for ever.. (thats the only matter for portal games..)

Episodes from Liberty City (GTA 4 ) Ballade of Gay Toni)

Just tried to drive my car on the abboned rollercoaster, but i ditnt have a succes heare.., and than i proceed to random gaming..

If i get to play the Pandora, I usually run and gun in Contra III on the SNES emu, or play Powder to get a good RPG fix. Also trying out homebrew and ports.

Recently picked up the official Ultima Underworld TSA version for Pocket PC - plain perfect, no Dosbox needed here.

On the PC most of my lunch time at work this week is devoted to Steel Storm. Fun shooter from the humble bundle.

I recently reinstalled EVE Online, too. Heck, will it suck me in again? I miss the good old days in Sev3rance around KBP7-G. Welp! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back