What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by skeezix, Aug 12, 2011.

1. lulzfish

lulzfish Pandora Defense Squad

Team Fortress 2, probably.

I want to try Grief Syndrome but I'm afraid it will be hard. It's a fan-made game based on Puella Magi Madoka Magicka. Dunno if it's any good.

2. Cerbera

Cerbera Ecnes

Fruit Slice on my Android mobile, slice fruit to gain points while avoiding hitting bombs (classic mode), slice as much fruit as you can in a limited time (time mode), slice fruit in a certain order (pipeline + one shot modes) + TLOZ: OOT on my 3DS.

3. MarioPandio

MarioPandio Well-Known Member

Playing PandElite from time to time (currently just competant), enjoying Shadow of the Collossus on PS2 that I found a copy of lately (upto Collossus 9 at present), Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance with my second eldest son in 2P co-op (just realised they made a sequel, so picked that up too), SuperSmashBros Melee with my eldest lad in vs, so he's finally racked up enough time to get Mr Game n Watch unlocked.

Other than that I'm watching my wife play Fable III (2 was better and we've just found a copy of no1, which I hope is better than both of the sequels personally) and she's got plans for Beyond good and Evil and Dragon Age or Divinity II next, whilst I've got to finish off Alan Wake and start Castlevania on Xbox later (way behind the times due to family commitments) and I spent a good few hours this morning on iMAME4all on the iCP playing Yie Are Kung Fu, Aliens, Exciting Hour, Ghouls n Ghosts, Mercs, Splatterhouse, Magician Lord etc. Works really nicely on the iTouch, except the battery life which is shocking, so another + to the iCP.

Just need to fix my PS3 (YLOD) again....so I'm off to burn out the wife's hairdryer for a laugh [​IMG]

4. hakmanplayer

hakmanplayer Guest

Gleystone Genesis, Zero Wing Genesis, AeroWing Supersonic SNES, Vektar, Final Fight SNES, QUAKE 64.

Resistance Fall of Man 1&2 PS3.

In my shnup/shooter/FPS mode lately.

Also LIMBO = side scroller/ platform game...PS3 ; not a shooter.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  5. gadgetoid

gadgetoid Moderator Staff Member

Driver: San Francisco. It's... weird.

6. moz

moz load *,8,1

7. Cameleon

Cameleon Member

Some Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Brink, 3D Dot Game Heroes and maybe the Warhammer 40K: Space Marine demo again.

8. Prometheus

Prometheus Well-Known Member

That game is so ridiculously evil...

9. demonstar3

demonstar3 Still Fresh

this weekend I'm thinking of playing Rhythm Tengoku or Super Robot Taisen for the GBA.

10. SavageMind

SavageMind Member

Team Yankee

Dune 2000

Street Rod

11. dreamer

dreamer Active Member

I'm probably playing myself this weekend.

Hmm, I should really set-up some emulators on my laptop.

At least then those ps2-controllers I have would come in handy ..

(actually, I also own a ps2, but I don't have any games .. or a tv - never used the thing haha)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
  12. moz

moz load *,8,1

Minecraft 1.8 & Civ 5, this is gonna be a long weekend!

13. Prometheus

Prometheus Well-Known Member

Currently playing a bit of Star Fox 64 3D (Amazon UK broke the street-date, so I've had it for a day longer than I was supposed to :lol: ), and still playing Mega Man ZX Advent, as before.

14. matzesu

matzesu Hardcore Member

Minecraft Pocket Edition and some Emus on der Sony Erricson Xperia Play (R800i) nice, but i tried the new GBA Emu for the Openpandora, and its a lot nicer..

To play on a long tripp i would prever the pandora to the xperia, but as a everyday companion, the play is a bit more handy (in germany "handy" is the word for "Cellphone" to :) )

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, a Game that is indexed in germany, because there a nazi sinces, the german version is censored, acording tho the storyline you fight a "Wolfsekte", but for the german Federal Review Board regulations it was not enought censored.., which is rediculus: because you fight against Nazis and not with them

But in our country where also nazi demos protektet by the polize,

I have a bit of the feeling that the have not learned much from 1945 ..

Now im playing FEAR, thats a cool Game, but a bit horrorfull, not only when Alma comes to play.. :unsure:

15. Caine

Caine Hardcore Member

Minecraft 1.8 and Deus Ex (the original one).

16. Mr Rob

Mr Rob Active Member

I've been working to beat Ninja Gaiden for the NES recently. Many hours spent, and I've finally gotten to the final boss. My life'll be complete when I beat the game.

17. MarioPandio

MarioPandio Well-Known Member

18. Wrath Of Khan

Wrath Of Khan Soul soother...

Playing gates of thunder on temper now.Will get the new warhammer game soon too.Then theres a backlog of crysis 2 and enslaved to get through.Then maybe driver san franciso.When i have time

19. Mr Rob

Mr Rob Active Member

Ha, I know. The world needs more games like Ninja Gaiden.

I do find other games a lot easier after practicing a lot of Ninja Gaiden.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
  20. Caine

Caine Hardcore Member

Ain't that the truth. Ninja Gaiden is one of my favourite series on the NES. I still remember how my hands were trembling when I beat part II for the first time. Reaching the final boss wasn't that hard, but each time you lost you had to go through the entire level again. :D

Kids these days with their save-points.