What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Hyper Princess Pitch Version 1.5 (22 November 2015) (Gamemaker windows exe, works under wine x86)

well, I remembered Garden Gnome Carnage, and could not really download it, so had to swap external disks until I finally found it. Then I went to the website and found this:

http://www.remar.se/daniel/pitch.php  Version 1.5 (22 November 2015)

And here is the trailer to blow your socks off:

I'm still searching for my socks...

Awesome tip (also the other games on his site) and works perfect via WINE indeed, but I've got a tiny yet important problem:

I want to play it with my gamepad, but there doesn't seem to be any deadzone and she goes straight up.

Even remapping everything to buttons didn't help since I can't deactivate the left analog stick as it seems.

Do you have any idea how I can either 1) set a deadzone or 2) disable gamepad support in the game so I can just use QJoyPad?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Klumpen. What kind of gamepad? Do you use Xpadder5-3.zip to translate the pad movements?

Sorry, I do not understand the question. (I am not the programmer)

@Klumpen. What kind of gamepad? Do you use Xpadder5-3.zip to translate the pad movements?

Sorry, I do not understand the question. (I am not the programmer)

Standard non-M$ usb gamepad (Saitek p2600 to be precise).

I wish the game wouldn't recognize my gamepad at all, so I wouldn't activate the analog stick anyway and would just map everything via QJoyPad mimicking keyboard strokes.

Atm the character is constantly moving up. :/

Humble Bundle is selling a bunch of NeoGeo games DRM-free, and the included BIOS and ROMs (at least the ones I tried so far, Metal Slug 1-3 and X) work on GnGeo and NEO.emu on Pandora. I'm currently having fun with the first Metal Slug, pure 16bit glory :)

Mslug103.png

Don't ever do a genocide run.  Ever.  Just don't.

(Undertale)

I'm in the middle of one now. I certainly wouldn't have done it before I finished pacifist, but now I want to at least try to beat genocide.

I'm in the middle of one now. I certainly wouldn't have done it before I finished pacifist, but now I want to at least try to beat genocide.

If you're doing it for completionism then I suggest doing another pacifist run after the genocide. You'll see why when you beat it.

If you're doing it for completionism then I suggest doing another pacifist run after the genocide. You'll see why when you beat it.

You mean "if" I beat it :p  

I've seen that fight, and I'm not exactly very good at the bullet hell type games

Limbo on the PS Vita. Quite liking it. I get the style over substance and try-die-and-retry gameplay complaints but it's still quite fun. The puzzles are good.

Just Cause 3

Only really done an hour or so but that will be my current play for a bit, aside from the ongoing retro classics :)

Harvey Birdman : Attorney At Law (PSP) - Like an interactive version of the show or a poor man's Ace Attorney. Either way, it's an interesting distraction. Actually playing on a real PSP-1000 model. 

Monsterland [no Wonderboy]

Cheap at about 70p in Steam Store

DOS style shooter

I only d/l it today and probably won't get a chance to play it until the weekend though

Xenoblade Chronicles X for Wii U. Finally a game that proves the game-pad is actually use-full for something other than a miniature version of what happens on the television. I don't think you could survive without it in this game, in an open world this enormous.

Got me 2 Longtime Games today in 3DS E-Shop
: Terraria and Story of Sessions..

Terraria works quite well on my new 3dsxl and its fun..
Ditnt playd much today because its was just a test ..
Story of Sessions, is the inofficial successor of Harvest Moon and therefore a realy cool game..
Only the tutorial is way to long whit 1 Hour.. but now im done whit this..
Cool is that the farmer is abble to jump and swimm and other thinks i have to figure out..

And The Legend of Zelda, the Minish Cap on the Revo K101 Plus Crystal Black GBA Clone
Played this at sylvester evening and just beat the boss in windtemple..
Still a nice Handheld Zelda ..
The European Version have some bugs: its inpossible to get the big bomb Poket and there is a bug where you cant make one sidequest if you ditnt something right..
Therefore i play on a US Version via K-Card..
Also this way i have more to shose from whitout carry lots of cardrights

Terraria rus on an 3DS? Wow, not bad. even if it looks so retro, it was quite heavy afaik, at least on the PC. They must have done some serious optimizing then.

Back