What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Oh, I forgot to mention that, as usual I'm playing my all-time favourite...

virtuastriker3_100501.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention this before, but I'm also playing through Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (UK site, North American site) for the Nintendo DS. It's an absolutely superb game, and one that I highly recommend, especially if you're a fan of CyberConnect2's work.

It's been out here since July, but it gets a North American release on September 27th. You lucky folks over there will get the soundtrack CD included with first-run copies of the game, too. :p

I recently finished Deus Ex 3, which was very good, in fact it was the best game I've played for a long time. I'm also still playing Terraria, although (as with minecraft) the novelty has worn pretty thin now. I'm slogging through Fear 2, which is a pale shadow of the first one. Slowly chipping away at LA Noire, which I'm enjoying but it feels a little stale. Slooooooowly, eternally creeping through Earthbound and Front Mission 3 via the Pando.

I'm on a bit of an Atari 2600 binge atm, i'm playing Yars' Revenge + Missile Command + Centipede.

Focused more on Ys7 the last couple of days.

Holy crap. I've neglected this series and I feel guilty admitting it.

That being said, I am told that 7 is by far the best of the series and I may not like the others. I can definitely say I would hate the "bump system" of the older Ys that have not received remakes yet.

Focused more on Ys7 the last couple of days.

Holy crap. I've neglected this series and I feel guilty admitting it.

That being said, I am told that 7 is by far the best of the series and I may not like the others. I can definitely say I would hate the "bump system" of the older Ys that have not received remakes yet.

I think Ys 7 is the only one in which you have a party. To the best of my knowledge, Adol is the only controllable character in the other games.

I have been playing SpaceChem, part of the last Frozen Synapse Bundle, along with the excellent mature (not in the erotic way mind you) Flash game Trauma.

De Blob 2, i've never had so much fun watching paint dry. ;)
Is that a wry play on words, is it it actually good? I quite enjoyed the first one, are you playing on Wii or on one of the other consoles?

I'm in the middle of Final Fantasy 6, The Legend of Dragoon, and Bastion (the first PC game to hold my interest in forever, and only $10 too). My mind is starting to suffer RPG overload. lmao

I am playing Dead Island for the last 3 weeks at home on PC and Final Fantasy 7 on the go on Wiz.

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP (Nintendo 3DS & Circle Pad Pro)

I beatet the first Boss on the second Isle, i mad an upgrade for my itembag and i treyd to fish,

the Game isnt bad

Today has seen a little bit of Frogger, Gauntlet, Resident Evil, Rainbow Islands, Hellfire ... and something a bit like Flicky but with cars, City Limits or something, just for ten mins

I played a little Pokemon in maths class on my CAS Calculator :ph34r:

Back