What are you playing this weekend/these days?

A lot Pokemon X on my 3DSXL Monster Handheld ,

Just beat the first Arenaleader whit my Fynxs (which is now Rutena), and Pikachu, and Flemli,

got a Shiggy from Professor Platan, and catchd a Pam Pam (realy cool Pokemon ).. ,  now im on the Way in the Mountains whit a Rihorn..

Zelda Wind Waker on the WiiU and it looks really good.

The odd thing with Windwaker is that I have to share my already limited WiiU time with my son as he is so eager to play it that he even left Pokémon Black untouched :eek: . Which is a good thing as I have no interest in Pokémon, but with ZWW there are again interesting things to share (much like how it was with Lego City Undercover).

Now that i am done with gtaV, i am decided to play a game i still had lying around from earlier this year, X-com enemy unknown, the remake from Firaxis, and holy cow this game is awesome, i am hooked to it, anyone who likes to play a strategy game in the veins of commando's and the old x-coms, MUST PLAY THIS!!

Now that my Pandora is repaired again I can finish Grandia and start beta testing Arx Fatalis soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Der Langrisser

---
That looks cool! What format is that on? I love a bit of TBS a la Fire Emblem & Advance Wars. That looks like it'll keep me going until FE WiiU comes out...
Super Nintendo. It's Japanese only so you'll need a translation. The one you see in the video is done by byuu and D I believe.

EDIT: There's more on the PS1 as well.
Alright, I was wrong. The super nintendo one is a port with a slight difference. The wiki page lists the different titles and formats they're on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langrisser

Pokemon X (Nintendo 3DSXL)

Just beat the Arena in Illumina City, just whit my Feelinara (Level 40).. ,

And the Team Flare in the Power Plant for Ilumina City.. ,

Its a great game but the Storymode seems to bee a bit too easy,  even if you dont make powerleveling..

On Pandora i find i'm playing Not Tetris most right now, that and Super Geometry Dust (i miss Wermy). On other stuff I'm playing Darksiders II (WiiU) and Hotline Maimi (PC) and of course Tiberium Essence mod for C&C3 (PC)

Half-Life 2 on PC (trying to finish it after all these years).

Lego City on Wii-U

Legacy Of Kain:Soul Reaver on Pandora via PCSX-Rearmed (trying to finish it after all these years!).

Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS

GTA V on PS3

Zelda twilight princess on the wii, dam I love the Zelda series, in fact it's my favourite series of all time and has the most memorable music ever!

^ On the Pandora I got to the dreaded water temple in OOT.

On the Wii, I need to pick up a motionplus controller to play Skyward sword.. I've had the game for well over a year and haven't played it yet because of that..

On the Wii, I need to pick up a motionplus controller to play Skyward sword.. I've had the game for well over a year and haven't played it yet because of that..
SS is actually a very good game, but the motion controls often left something to be desired. I had the motion plus attachment from when it was first released, so I didn't have to go out and buy one, but I can't really recommend you get one just to play this game.

The motion controls are hit and miss depending on personal opinions. A lot of users say they didn't have any problems, where others said it was a constant battle. I was in the middle, as they worked good most of the time, but not always. And when they didn't work, it sucked. I would give it a solid "B", but it could have been an "A" if not for the control issues.

If you can, borrow a motion plus, as it is a very good game overall, one of the best Zelda titles in awhile.

Chris

Lego City on Wii-U
Great game, hope sales figures justifiy a successor (which could be a bit more "free")

Zelda twilight princess on the wii, dam I love the Zelda series, in fact it's my favourite series of all time and has the most memorable music ever!

The motion controls are hit and miss depending on personal opinions. A lot of users say they didn't have any problems, where others said it was a constant battle. I was in the middle, as they worked good most of the time, but not always. And when they didn't work, it sucked. I would give it a solid "B", but it could have been an "A" if not for the control issues.
I really tried hard to adjust myself to motion control, but in the end I gave up on Twilight Princess (somewhere halfway through) - it got better with Wind Waker for the WiiU, but still got some problems.

BTT:

Still playing ZWWHD but I'm having a hard time using the baton (why did they need to include such a stupid minigame ?)

On the go I' having a hard time deciding wether giving "Ghouls and Ghosts remix" another try ("this time I'll make it to the second stage") or playing "Ticket to ride" (thanks to the HB7) on my phone.

Back