What are you playing this weekend/these days?

SWG player aye, I used to be a mayor of a player city.. I had close to the 60+ people needed to place a shuttle port.. then the guild broke up and my dreams ruined.. I never slept back then.

yea if it wasn't for swg and my brother i don't think i would have ever gotten into computers(or starwars become a nerd). my brother was a beta tester for it and wanted to play with someone so gave me his extra beta key and sold me my 1st pc and said you need help go to google then ask me lol anyways spent like 20 hours a day playing that game for years till they killed the game by adding the combat upgrade and most anyone who was anyone quit for good. for the time it came out there is soo much to do even now with the emu getting a lot of work done it is better then when sony released it lol really love the whole crafting system to getting the best % resorces to crafting the best of the best meds,armor,weapons,food. really wish my guild was still around and my master swordsmen /master doc. well if anyone is on there my name is atiwan, and kirdeath i think just relearning the game but got my power hammer and can take out a nest fast:) tell you hands down my fav. game

I'm getting stuck in to Future Pinball.. there's some incredibly accurate recreations & amazing original tables, the attention to detail on many of them is breathtaking.. obviously some very talented contributors in the scene.

I aim to eventually give table design a go myself.. everyone has to start somewhere!

Best place I've found to get the tables.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Tombraider on PS3, 
PC: Half-Life 2 on Linux Steam.

Pandora: Stratagus(Warcraft 2), Leisure Suite Larry 7 via dosbox, Hexen.

Kerbal Space Program - (MarkoeZ you bastard, you got me addicted to a game again when I was just starting to find time to do some personal project work...)

Started Gemini Rue yesterday, it may have its' bugs but got me hooked. 1.5 hrs into the game so far, I like it.

Polarity on the OUYA....yes I said OUYA.  :blink:   ;)

The recently released indie puzzle game 'The Swapper'

25% off on Steam (£8.99) atm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNjTY8j9v-o

It's fantastic & looks beautiful.. if you've even a passing interest in puzzle games, this one is most definitely worth checking out imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
249598_xbx_b.png

A lot Animal Crossing New Leaf on Nintendo 3dsxl
And Star Wars Jedi Knight 3 Jedi Akademie on my Openpandora Handheld. .

And i try to teach my self to play Akustik Bass Guitar
(Its like E- Bass, but whitout the need of a Amp.., you can also traine Outdoor in your garden as you dont need elekrik Power. .)

Pandora: Jedi Knight III

Outside the Pandora: Borderlands 2 expansion: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

Back