What are you playing this weekend/these days?

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
Dying Light gave to the word "Open" in "Open World" and entire new meaning.

I'm playing the Hellraid DLC and seems a totally different game... it's like Diablo but first person and with parkour !! :cool:
Fighting in closed areas a lot of enemies is really difficult sometimes, and require the use of the environment to survive/win.

EDIT:

Damn !! After I started playing they released a 2 GB patch with an added "Story Mode" !! That will be continued in future patches !!
They are insanely constantly adding/fixing stuff to their games !! :confused:

Last edited:

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
Oh, this is interesting !!
Just got Ghost 1.0 and I found an unexpected additional game in my library that many people here could love :cool: (it is actually written in the game page but I didn't noticed it)

Mini Ghost

ElPoco

Very Active Member
Finished Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.

Third time's the charm. While I found Harmony of Dissonance to be a better game than Circle of the Moon, I still had complaints about its duplicate areas that made the game drag on. Aria of Sorrow has a lot less of backtracking and "filler" screens (I didn't compare the game time. It felt shorter but maybe it's because it's better designed). I'm not too fond of Soma Cruz as a character and the game is a bit too easy (especially towards the end, with the right equipment and souls) but other than that it's a solid game. The music is okay, but I can't help but feel that it's not as good as it was in the pre-GBA games.

kuru

Laptop und Trachtenjanker
Dying Light gave to the word "Open" in "Open World" and entire new meaning.

I'm playing the Hellraid DLC and seems a totally different game... it's like Diablo but first person and with parkour !! :cool:
Fighting in closed areas a lot of enemies is really difficult sometimes, and require the use of the environment to survive/win.

EDIT:

Damn !! After I started playing they released a 2 GB patch with an added "Story Mode" !! That will be continued in future patches !!
They are insanely constantly adding/fixing stuff to their games !! :confused:

And they're busy working on part two. Sale of DL is prohibited in Germany, just like Dead Island was. But you can buy a key from a 3rd party site and just activate it no problem. Which is a dumb oversight, but hey! more games for me.

kuru

Laptop und Trachtenjanker
Just finished Deliver us the Moon. Neat little sci-fi title. Mainly light puzzles, a few QTEs, some timed sections and a bit of platforming. Animations are a bit meh, but the environments look great. Story feels unfinished though. Like there was a lot more planned. But at least it didn't outstay its welcome.

Djoga'Ro

moonstruck
I finished Feudal Alloy. It's ok I guess. It seems to be a little strict on stick directions, which is why I often got the motion <right> + <X> not to register. That's kinda annoying, when it's meant to annihalate an enemy, that's about to do you harm. Ohterwise it's fine.

Then I started Sundered. That one definitively delivers on mid-air fighting. Attacking when airborne delays falling down and when you hit something, the double-jump counter gets reset. When you die, you get to spend all those little shards you gathered in a skill graph (reminds me a bit of the one in Path of Exile). I only wish, I had known beforehand that the costs on the little nodes increase with every investment. I wouldn't have branched out like I did. The big nodes do it too, but have their own counter.
I like the game a lot so far.

ible

professional vim user
hollow knight. it's been pretty engaging so far. almost wish focus was a different button, i occasionally misfire soul blasts when i want to recover health