What are you playing this weekend/these days?

A FanMade GB Skyrim would be great :) I would play it ,

Back to topic:

Uncharted Golden Abbys (PSVITA)

Until now, i played about 42 % from the game, now im whit sully in a boat on a river, until now, the game was quite greate for a launch title on a Handheld..

Gothic 1 (PC Steam)

Just got the fokus crystal for the guru in the swamp camp, and killed the queen of the minecralers, now i needs to find the almanach from the firemages, to help the gurus make conektion whit the sleaper..

SGSII-temple-run-2.jpg

^ Excellent compilation, that. I have it, too. :D Bubble Symphony is a worthy sequel to the original Bubble Bobble, too - it even retains some of the same hidden tricks, as well as adding some new ones.

Anyway, not sure if it counts to post this right now, but once I have my 3DS on me later, I'll be adding a few new titles to my current rotation - namely, VVVVVV, DodoGo! Robo, and GO Series: Undead Storm (has anyone seen this? It's an absolute bargain for what it is - it's been described as being like a pared down, £1.80 arcadey version of Left 4 Dead;

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iiXmVf9OGa0?feature=oembed).

Just bought Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention for Sony Playstation Vita on the Playstation Network, it was a Download from over 300 Minutes, about 2,1 gb, but the Retail Version on Amazon.de, would be shipped in about 10 Days, so it was better for me to by the game in the psn Store.., and now i dont need to change the card if i want to play a noter psvita game..

It looks interesting: a turn based rpg whit great humor...

Just bought Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention for Sony Playstation Vita on the Playstation Network, it was a Download from over 300 Minutes, about 2,1 gb, but the Retail Version on Amazon.de, would be shipped in about 10 Days, so it was better for me to by the game in the psn Store.., and now i dont need to change the card if i want to play a noter psvita game..

It looks interesting: a turn based rpg whit great humor...
The Disgaea games are all fantastic. Get ready (for some fun) Dood!

I've played the PS3 Disgaea, enjoyed the turn-based tactics but the story was utter, unfathomable nonsense

Back