What are you playing this weekend/these days?

One of my fave PS3 games ever!

117844_M.jpg

I just got some new pieces in Puzzle Swap on my Nintendo 3DS!
grin.gif

I'm also chipping away at StreetPass Quest II, as well. I'm almost at the end of my second run, on the second path. I'm going to tackle the harder "secret quest" (the third path), next! :D
I've been really enjoying my daily slices of Puzzle Swap and Street Pass Quest (I've got about 3 units of energy remaining on the last big boss, so he'll be dead tomorrow then onto Quest 2). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:{ ive already beaten street quest1 2.5 times, and around 1.5 rounds through street quest 2. and i havent played them in months :{ i guess it helps when you get a lvl7 fighter on a daily basis

I've been really enjoying my daily slices of Puzzle Swap and Street Pass Quest (I've got about 3 units of energy remaining on the last big boss, so he'll be dead tomorrow then onto Quest 2). :)
I like the fact that they're slow-burning, and by their very nature are filled with the element of surprise. My only gripe is that you can get duplicate puzzle pieces when spending PlayCoins on them - it would have been nice to have an additional option to spend, say, four coins instead of two to get a guaranteed piece.

I take it that you've gone through StreetPass Quest twice, now, since you're readying to move onto the second one?

:{ ive already beaten street quest1 2.5 times, and around 1.5 rounds through street quest 2. and i havent played them in months :{ i guess it helps when you get a lvl7 fighter on a daily basis
You've got others with 3DSes nearby, then? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Souls! I love this game, Demon's Souls was incredible and this one hasn't disappointed so far. I love the imagination and artwork of the game, it's very unique and interesting. Also, the difficulty and gameplay mechanics really do harken back to the old days when games were real men, no hand holding, no easy way out, just keep trying until you got it right. The panic induced when you're on the edge of surviving a tough area is something that takes me right back to the good old spectrum days.

Back