What Are You Playing This Weekend? (Any System)

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
For me..

- Gauntlet 2 arcade - MAME.. Gotta check xbla for it :)
- Killer Instinct arcade cab
- Quartet 2 arcade on MAME

JeffPhone

Ha, nice.. I was actually playng Gauntlet 2 with my kid to give wife a break.. Getting high 5s for beating a level is cool :p

I need to bust out ME2 .. Bought but never opened can you believe it?

Admit it.. Whose playing WoW Cataclysm Tuesday? Sadly, ashamedly, I might :0

Jeffphone

I've just picked up Red Dead Redemtion on 360, so some of that. Pinball fx2, the new Trials HD DLC, the usual Gears 2 Horde. I'm also going to fire up some Bubble Bobble Neo! as ive bought one of the new fancy controllers with the lowering dpad to see if it works any better.
I also need to see if i can get Nightmare in the Dark going for NeoGeo

I've been picking up cut-price DS games of late, so this weekend I've been spending a bit of time on The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, which is a surprisingly good side-scrolling platformer. Unfortunately, it uses polygonal visuals, so a fair bit of detail is lost due to how far out the camera is - but since Spyro is a character who originated in 3D, it doesn't look completely out-of-place. :p (And more Scrabble 2009 Edition has been played, as well. :D)

mosschops said:
I also need to see if i can get Nightmare in the Dark going for NeoGeo

I was playing NitD yesterday :D Fun game. Also played some Super Mario Galaxy. I'm surprised at how much I am liking that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished my first time through HL2, ep1 and ep2 today, now I finally understand why people are so inpatient for ep3.

My girlfriend played a bit more Kingdom Hearts 1 yesterday and I continued playing 2 hours of Suikoden 2 while lying in my bed this morning.

Didn't have more time for gaming - yesterday I had a presentation of the Pandora in an OpenSoftware and OpenHardware event and today I had to do live videomixing an icehockey game.

been working on Golden Sun Dark Of Dawn for ds, also acquired a ps3 so am toying around with some homebrew/emulators for that

I played Othello with my 6 year-old on the real board yesterday.
But at the day before I was playing House of the Dead 2 on a huge projector using a WII and it was extremely good fun!
Oh, and we had a bit of a Mario Kart tournament. Really cool :)

I just set up my Dreamcast so it's been Daytona USA 2001 and Sega Rally for me.

Well, right now I'm playing through "Kirby: Canvas Curse" on the DS.

I'll probably spend most of the weekend working, though... :(

I also expect my boxed copy of "Machinarium" for the PC to arrive soon, so I'll be playing that when it comes...

Back