What Are You Playing At The Moment

frolik

Bass Invader
Website
Visit site
I've neglected my GP32 for a while but some of the recent software has got me right back into it. I want to know what is doing it for you right now? Old or new

Homebrew:
RogueClone :D
Dynamate (until I finished it :( )

Emulated:
Flashback on DrMD
Story of Thor (until I got stuck :angry: ) on DrMD
Omega Race on DrMD (strange but true - runs very nicely)
Lemmings 2 on DrMD

frolik posted on Dec 16 2004 at 09:38 PM said:
I've neglected my GP32 for a while but some of the recent software has got me right back into it. I want to know what is doing it for you right now? Old or new

Homebrew:
RogueClone :D
Dynamate (until I finished it :( )

Emulated:
Flashback on DrMD
Story of Thor (until I got stuck :angry: ) on DrMD
Omega Race on DrMD (strange but true - runs very nicely)
Lemmings 2 on DrMD
###################################################
im playing the gbc games right now the mario ones are good bommerman is good to

Last edited by a moderator:
Omega Race,
OMG is that the same one that was on C64?
cause that and jumpman were my 2 favorite c64 games when I was younger
and omega race runs too fast on frodo :(

any onto what I'm currently using my gp32 for...

Frodo - Jumpman

DrMD - Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, Any hockey games I can get my hands on

LittlejohnGP - uhhh too many too count.. mostly Nintendo World Cup and SMB1 and 3

Edgepad - Writing reviews for various homebrew with my chatboard

GPCinema - Out Cold

Her Knights DEMO

fGB32 - Survival Kids, Xtreme Sports (Very fun action RPG!), Metal Walker, Harvest Moon GBC3

OpenSNES9x - The original Harvest Moon, Translated Live-a-Live, Gundam Wing Endless Duel

GPMadMP3 - a couple of MP3's

GPSpout

Gravity Force

Lacuna

NeoGP32 - Faselei!, Metal Slug 1st Mission

GPDoomV9 - Ultamite Doom, Doom 2, Half-Life

.... uhh... I think thats about it B)

ohh and I got 2 128mb SMC by the way.. you can't fit all that onto one very easily :lol:

EDIT: Oh ya, and GIGAS Engine.. still havn't had time to sit down and go through the tutorial though.. :ph34r:

I recently moved and haven't had much time for playing (or anything else). The only games I play when I do pick up my GP32 are World of Picross and Falldown - both by rov.
I do notice I play a lot of homebrew (when I do have time). I have one SMC filled with homebrew games and haven't touched any of my other SMC's in ages.

tekt5 posted on Dec 16 2004 at 09:54 PM said:
Frodo - Jumpman
DrMD - Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, Any hockey games I can get my hands on
LittlejohnGP - uhhh too many too count.. mostly Nintendo World Cup and SMB1 and 3
Edgepad - Writing reviews for various homebrew with my chatboard
GPCinema - Out Cold
Her Knights DEMO
fGB32 - Survival Kids, Xtreme Sports (Very fun action RPG!), Metal Walker, Harvest moon GBC3
OpenSNES9x - The original Harvest Moon, Translated Live-a-Live, Gundam Wing Endless Duel
GPMadMP3 - a couple of MP3's
GPSpout
Gravity Force
Lacuna
NeoGP32 - Faselei!, Metal Slug 1st Mission
GPDoomV9 - Ultamite Doom, Doom 2, Half-Life

..... oh dear, a little spoilt for choice aren't we?

All DrMD right now. :) Mainly Phantasy Star IV and MUSHA. I wish the Shining Force games and Landstalker worked, Cyclone bugs I believe. Oh well, can't win em all.

Her Knights DEMO someone said? Where can I download that? Didn't know there was a demo.

Zelda Link to the Past osnesgp
Chrono trigger osnesgp
FF3 osnesgp
FF1 wonderswan and nes - little John
megaman 2 little john

Squares - Homebrew game

Sonic 3 DrMD
Darkcastle DrMD
Monopoly DrMD

Doom

lot of others...including every atari 2600 rom on my smc...(only 2.6 megs of space takem up)

wireless network function build-in? i always thought, you have to use an adapter in the ext.port.

It's the built in functionality and flexibility of the GP32 that gives it the ability to plug the wireless adapter into the extension port. Therefore the wireless network function "build-in" feature of the GP32. :p

Doesn't Gamepark marketing make complete sense... No?

it looks like a [bad] joke, and it's offtopic.....

EDIT: jesus christ, you'd think they could get someone that speaks English to write the news on www.gp32eu.com

frolik posted on Dec 16 2004 at 07:32 PM said:
EDIT: jesus christ, you'd think they could get someone that speaks English to write the news on www.gp32eu.com
Yeah, that's what I was making fun of.

Anyway, lately I have been playing a lot of Falldown, Sonic 1+2 on Dr. MD, and good bit of Doom with the Final Fantasy wad.

frolik posted on Dec 17 2004 at 01:32 AM said:
it looks like a [bad] joke, and it's offtopic.....

Well, Jesus Christ speaks english (does`nt he). They could get him. :p

Trooper

Should sticky one of these and then just have people edit their posts every so on. Then when someones bored they can come here to look what others are playin. :)

DrMd
Madden 98
Raiden Triad

LjGp
Monopoly

Os9xgp
NBA Jam

Fenix
NazcaDreams
NazcaSphere

Homebrewn
Aka Noid