We Should Just Give Up Right Now

OH NO LOOK OUT

091210-snesportaboe-01.jpg

http://www.engadget....ease-on-life-v/

We can beat that with a Pandora, this pico projector, and a total power outage in the middle of the night due to a hacked power grid.
http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/10/aaxa-p2-pico-projector-gets-tested-and-lauded/

Gruso said:
That's a pretty awesome little system there, I wouldn't mind one of those, I have a ton of SNES games. My SNES still works but this comes with wireless controllers so that is what sells it for me. The portability isn't that important to me just because SNES carts are so freaking huge, I'd have to have a SNES flash cart to make it worth while.

Oops, I took out the pic, thought there would be a zillion posts while I watched the vid.

60 US isn't horrible, but isn't good either. I'll hold off until they get cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
second exodous said:
Gruso said:
That's a pretty awesome little system there, I wouldn't mind one of those, I have a ton of SNES games. My SNES still works but this comes with wireless controllers so that is what sells it for me. The portability isn't that important to me just because SNES carts are so freaking huge, I'd have to have a SNES flash cart to make it worth while.

Oops, I took out the pic, thought there would be a zillion posts while I watched the vid.

60 US isn't horrible, but isn't good either. I'll hold off until they get cheaper.
Quite impressed with that myself.
Yeah the case sucks and the hinge can't seem to hold the weight of the top very well, but the overall system and electronics could make for some very easy and interesting modifications :)

Tripmonkey_uk said:
second exodous said:
Gruso said:

Quite impressed with that myself.
Yeah the case sucks and the hinge can't seem to hold the weight of the top very well, but the overall system and electronics could make for some very easy and interesting modifications :)
Like I said, if I could find a SNES flashcart that doesn't break the bank I could over look the price but like you said quality is a concern. I'm sure this will be modded by someone.

atomicthumbs said:
I don't think we can top this kind of portable gaming experience.
Buy a Microsoft Surface, strap some wheels on it. There portable game system.

OH NOES SOMEONE HAD THE IDEA BEFORE WE DID...

100px-Gameboy.jpg

I couldn't care less about the gaming part. If I wanted a standard gaming device, I'd acquire a Nintendo DS. I'm much more interested in the mobile computing side of the Pandora.

All the efforts of open pandora have been in vain. Cancel your preorder and buy the xphone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udlxr8t1nZM

sorry openpandora but if you watch this video you'l see its over.

Exuses that the video is in deutch.

Mods please, revoke posting new topics for borgqueenx... posts too if your feeling especially kind.

Back