Way to go! (2011 - 10 - 19)

FzudemR

Still Fresh
EvilDragon said:
This will be a short newspost, as I had a loooong day and want to get some rest... but...

We got enough investments to start everything here in Germany!
Thanks a lot to anyone who kindly invest their money for the trust - I will do everything to get things running as good and smooth as possible!

If you are one of the guys who are thinking about investing but haven't made your final decision yet:
Don't worry, you're not too late - I've got 350K EUR right now and will accept investments up to 450K EUR... as that means that I can buy more parts at once which decreases the production costs as well.

So, during the next week, it's time to prepare all the contracts and send them to the investors.
We're very good within my timeframe, so it still looks like the big run in Germany will start in January.

Tomorrow I'll have a meeting with the guys from EBV (major distributor for parts, we bought all the TI parts from them) to discuss how to move the parts for Batch 2 from CircuitCo in Texas to Global Components in Germany.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, if you didn't see it yet:
Both Craig, me and quite a few guys from the community will be at the Replay Expo 2011 in Blackpool.
So if you ever wanted to meet us, here's a good chance. There'll be lots of arcade games, etc, as well - i'll be fun!

So, hope to see you - and thanks again for all your support

Link zum Original: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/5783-way-to-go-2011-10-19/

PS: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! :rotfl:
Ein bisschen darf man sich ja freuen, oder? ;)

Es ist schön zu hören, dass es vorran geht. Auch das es wirklich genug Leute gibt die Geld und Vertrauen haben. Sehr, sehr schön.

Gibt es eigentlich irgendwo eine Info, ob Notch sich zu einem Investment entschlossen hat? Würde mich ja mal interessieren ...

V-Ger said:
Gibt es eigentlich irgendwo eine Info, ob Notch sich zu einem Investment entschlossen hat? Würde mich ja mal interessieren ...

Hat sich nicht gemeldet.

V-Ger said:
Selbst wenn er es hätte heisst das noch lange nicht, dass er auch damit an die Öffentlichkeit geht. ;) Ich bin sicher das viele Investoren Geld für das Projekt zur Verfügung gestellt haben, ohne das sie das öffentlich bekannt geben, würde ich auch so machen.

wie sieht's denn dann mit den TV-out-kabeln aus?
da sollte doch die produktion dann auch bald mal losgehen, oder? :)

Fusion_Power said:
V-Ger said:
Selbst wenn er es hätte heisst das noch lange nicht, dass er auch damit an die Öffentlichkeit geht. ;) Ich bin sicher das viele Investoren Geld für das Projekt zur Verfügung gestellt haben, ohne das sie das öffentlich bekannt geben, würde ich auch so machen.

Klar, aber fragen kostet nix ;)
EvilDragon said:
V-Ger said:

Hat sich nicht gemeldet.

Schade :(

Back