War in Ukraine

Tractor driver: Hello I am a totally legit Russian here to pick up the tank.
Tank Commander: Okey dokey then.

Btw. This looks like a different tractor, but the idea looks like they tow away tanks with tractors if they run out of fuel.

Update: Turkey appear to have closed entrance to the Black sea. Which means: if there is a confrontation between Turkish military and Russian naval-ships NATO gets involved.

Last edited:
but the idea looks like they tow away tanks with tractors if they run out of fuel.

MHE3Wx4w.image

If I remember correctly those are British floaties to give the impression they had many tanks. It would be confusing to see a couple of guys walking by with a tank of their shoulders.

A video that almost sounds like an elderly man complaining that people should get of his lawn, except it's his street filled with destroyed armored vehicles:

I still wonder if Russia will commit more troops to go into Ukraine. I think currently 7% of all troops are in Ukraine and they are mostly using old equipment. So more could easily be added, including troops from Belarus.
Hopefully it's not a strategy to push through to more countries as more advanced equipment is needed.

Last edited:
Here's some fake news: Der Bild uses Explosion in China footage and shows it off as Russians destroying Ukraine:

It's hard to embed, add the hypertext thingy before this:
vk.com/video516205560_456239406

Last edited:
Oh, looksie, offshore American Weapons of Mass Destruction:

If Germany have to defeat itself because Putin said that every country that support Ukraine is an Enemy, i would need Combat Boots that dosnt need to get bound .. i can remember i had this Bundeswehr Checkup 15 Years ago after i was done whit my Job Training, but i was not usable, maybe because of Eye Glasses, or i was too light..

If Germany have to defeat itself because Putin said that every country that support Ukraine is an Enemy, i would need Combat Boots that dosnt need to get bound .. i can remember i had this Bundeswehr Checkup 15 Years ago after i was done whit my Job Training, but i was not usable, maybe because of Eye Glasses, or i was too light..
In Ukraine every man from 18 to 60 years old is recruited into the army, if you have glasses doesn't matter that much. You can take what you can get.

I have the feeling Russia is expecting the EU to get involved, they aren't using their best troops and equipment yet.
Belarus just joined the war actively by deploying troops in Ukraine. It feels like a trap, if we don't join it appears they'll level Ukraine to the ground.
If we do join Russia will go into Europe and China will probably invade Taiwan at the same time, as the US can't handle two fronts at the same time.
No one wants world war 3, but we also don't want Ukraine to be removed from the map. It will be stressful weeks to come.

I just heard a reporter working in Ukraine. She wasn't a correspondent there, just entered a couple of weeks ago. Before the war her interpreter had told her even if there was war Ukranians wouldn't leave. The curious thing is the reason. Many of them have cats, and cats don't like moving from home [heck, neither do refugees !]. Now she has no longer an interpreter, because he left to volunteer in the militia and she sees lots of refugees in trains and roads with their cat in a blanket or their dog in a box. They had trouble getting into an overcrowded train or bus with their small luggage and all but they don't leave their pet behind (or their baby, but that's less newsworthy).

I mean both cats and dogs are hunters, carnivores. And I've seen them fight between them sometimes. But I bet they understand human war even less than I do, which is hardly possible. War or war propaganda.

Btw, Russia just announced that to counter cyberwar against Russia (?) they're going to bomb communications centres in Kiev and Ukraine and ask nearby neighbours to leave their homes. Go explain that to your cat. Sigh.

I just heard a reporter working in Ukraine. She wasn't a correspondent there, just entered a couple of weeks ago. Before the war her interpreter had told her even if there was war Ukranians wouldn't leave. The curious thing is the reason. Many of them have cats, and cats don't like moving from home [heck, neither do refugees !]. Now she has no longer an interpreter, because he left to volunteer in the militia and she sees lots of refugees in trains and roads with their cat in a blanket or their dog in a box. They had trouble getting into an overcrowded train or bus with their small luggage and all but they don't leave their pet behind (or their baby, but that's less newsworthy).

I mean both cats and dogs are hunters, carnivores. And I've seen them fight between them sometimes. But I bet they understand human war even less than I do, which is hardly possible. War or war propaganda.
The saddest thing I've seen, and I rather not see, is a dog sitting against the corpse of its owner. It looked so helpless and scared.
Pets are already frightened by fireworks, they must be terrified by cities that a bombed (just like humans, but we understand somewhat what is happening).

Belarus appears to have a battle plan map. Most red arrows are known entry points we already are familiar with.
But on the bottom of the map you can also see a red arrow entering into Moldova (not a NATO member), which hasn't been something we've seen.
Russia already stationed units in this region, so possibly it's related to this.
maps.jpg
I've highlighted the countries with colors, as the maps shows Ukraine split up in different sections. The red arrows are a bit faint but still visible.

Belarus appears to have a battle plan map.
I've read a bit about how this leaked. I wonder if it was intentional, a leak to hinder the plan, or if it is a level 2 deception and it's to make others react to this bluff...

Budapest Memorandum - Ukraine gives up nukes in exchange for never being invaded

And it says:
"The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine."

"The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations."

Meddling in political affairs was started years ago; by all three parties told to "refrain" from doing so...

Back