Wallpapers And Other Graphics Wanted!

My wallpapers in FULL RES here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/dragon0scale/PandoraWallpapers#

THUMBNAILS:
PandoraSLO.png

PandoraL_800_480.png

pdrk4.png

doom wallpaper nearly done
Edit: i know its not supposed to have copyrightten stuff in it but the pentagram behind it is from doom3 and i thought it finished it off nicely
doomwall.jpg

Monk said:
Echo the request - I can't seem to download that file (I can't see it at all - like it's missing).
It's SVG and your browser sucks noodles (try something using WebKit). Alternatively you can download it from a terminal with wget or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trevsweb said:
doom wallpaper nearly done
Edit: i know its not supposed to have copyrightten stuff in it but the pentagram behind it is from doom3 and i thought it finished it off nicely
Yep, that's it. Thread can be closed now :D

CoMiKe said:
Monk said:
Echo the request - I can't seem to download that file (I can't see it at all - like it's missing).
Better this way? Pandora Logo

Ah! The link was malformed... many thanks :D

And if I can't get eh file type to work for me then this:

(naw)mcx said:
http://pandorawiki.org/Logo

should be useful too.

Thanks for the aid :D

greendots said:
My wallpapers in FULL RES here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/dragon0scale/PandoraWallpapers#
I like the concept, but I think the last two would be better from a different angle.
The text is a little bit too deformed there.

Do I need to continue saving all of these or are all/many (so, which actually?) of these getting included in the shipped default OS?

I figure some just can't be taken because of possible copyright concerns and others are... well, not too appealing to the eye and probably not so much worth the NAND space. For instance, I don't think Xian Long's work could too easily make the cut :D

So, ED, any hint on what will be available? And more, which pic will be the default skin/theme/bg? The pic that every Pandora owner will see the first time he turns its Panda on?

Unfathomable Depths said:
That is going to be my desktop background. Excellent work :)
Any chance of 1280x1024?

Wait. It's just black. I can do that :)

*edit*
Hope you don't mind banjeed but I made a 1280x1024 version:

I don't mind at all. Any and all work I do for the Pandora is open to the community. I should note however that even though my BG is *black*, it does have slight gradients and borders which I noticed stand out pretty well in your image against true black. Gimme the word and I'll bang out a larger render.

zhasha said:
Monk said:
It's SVG and your browser sucks noodles (try something using WebKit). Alternatively you can download it from a terminal with wget or something.
or you can do it the cool way by just showing the source of the website, and making a text file with it, then saving it as .svg

banjeed said:
Unfathomable Depths said:
That is going to be my desktop background. Excellent work :)
Any chance of 1280x1024?

Wait. It's just black. I can do that :)

*edit*
Hope you don't mind banjeed but I made a 1280x1024 version:

I don't mind at all. Any and all work I do for the Pandora is open to the community. I should note however that even though my BG is *black*, it does have slight gradients and borders which I noticed stand out pretty well in your image against true black. Gimme the word and I'll bang out a larger render.

Refreshing attitude banjeed
smileythumbsup.gif

I would like a proper version please :)

Well, as some people in here already begin archiving all these wallpapers, here are the ones I already posted in Evildragon's thread on the German forums.

These images don't contain any "copyright-dangerous" material (except for the Pandora logo, of course). Feel free to use them for anything that you have the permission to use the Pandora logo in (like Pandora wallpapers, Pandora skins). Mentioning me isn't necessary but would be nice, thank you.

details-02:
file.php?id=496.jpg

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz-02:
file.php?id=497.jpg

must-be-retro:
file.php?id=498.jpg

beauty-get:
file.php?id=499.jpg

gap-cold:
file.php?id=500.jpg

gap-warm:
file.php?id=501.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------
See also:
Christoph.Krn's wallpapers part 5 (disco2010, beauty-get-02)
Christoph.Krn's wallpapers part 4 (interdimensional)
Christoph.Krn's wallpapers part 3 (happynewyear)
Christoph.Krn's wallpapers part 2 (aura, noencounter, yesencounter, steelrecord)
Christoph.Krn's wallpapers part 1 (details-02, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz-02, must-be-retro, beauty-get, gap-cold, gap-warm) (This post)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back