Wallpapers And Other Graphics Wanted!

I know this can't be used because I have no idea where I got the original pictures from, but I know they don't belong to me. This is just to share one of my ideas until I have the time to make some new ones.

It's like an oasis, sort of...

mbu452.png

2rw9q8k.png

20l0zm1.png

2n15i5k.png

35jmadv.png

(naw)mcx said:
Jourdy288 said:
That's pretty impressive, can you put it on a boat?

a48n11.jpg
?
Lol'd.

The doom one is my favorite for now, but copyrighted so :/
I'm also a fan of the beauty-get one, but the bottom is gonna get cut off. Ah well. These pics just make me wish I had my pandora in my hands more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mofokubik said:
I know this can't be used because I have no idea where I got the original pictures from, but I know they don't belong to me. This is just to share one of my ideas until I have the time to make some new ones.
*EPIC IMAGERY*
It's like an oasis, sort of...
I'm very impressed, nice work!

Hey, why not? :) I think that this would be a fine and worthy addition to the official background package:

johndoegamingsystem3.gif

(some additions to the portable gaming system unfortunately had to be removed for space reasons)

based on the contents of this thread, I am now appalled that win XP got stuck with a shitty picture of some hills.

The doom one is my favorite for now, but copyrighted so :/

if i recreate the pentagram it can be legit... but will take ages to do :p not sure if its worth doing it.

91241815262434423965.jpg

just a quick test render.

besides the graininess, what do you guys think?

Trevsweb said:
if i recreate the pentagram it can be legit... but will take ages to do :p not sure if its worth doing it.

Why not just ask for permission?
Btw, nice detail, the cloudy skull in the top right corner :D

mali said:
Trevsweb said:

nah too much hassle asking permission... i mean they would allow it.. as its an old game and ID did make it. but quicker to trace it and claim ownership on a replica than the original as follows... ;)
added my own pentagram symbol now 99% legal might take the skull out as its from a harry potter image...... :p hope people like it... took a few hours to do :/
doomwall2.jpg

Trevsweb said:
mali said:
Trevsweb said:

nah too much hassle asking permission... i mean they would allow it.. as its an old game and ID did make it. but quicker to trace it and claim ownership on a replica than the original as follows... ;)
added my own pentagram symbol now 99% legal might take the skull out as its from a harry potter image...... :p hope people like it... took a few hours to do :/

Looks awesome :) Now do a matching pmenu theme! :p

Back