How Will Your Pandora Lose It's Virginity?

Since I will be waiting for the second or third batch to be released, I am hoping that by then there will be a working N64 emulator on the Pandora. First game I will test: Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Failing that, I will likely start testing the original homebrew and game ports (whatever looks the best at the time, since there is no telling what potentially will be developed yet), and then proceed to the emulators.

If nothing original is available for the Pandora then I will just install multiple operating systems on separate SD cards and see where things go from there.

Aryn said:
Since I will be waiting for the second or third batch to be released, I am hoping that by then there will be a working N64 emulator on the Pandora. First game I will test: Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Failing that, I will likely start testing the original homebrew and game ports (whatever looks the best at the time, since there is no telling what potentially will be developed yet), and then proceed to the emulators.

If nothing original is available for the Pandora then I will just install multiple operating systems on separate SD cards and see where things go from there.
I hope Adventus gets his Pandora soon, that he can Port Hexen II.
I don't care, if accelerated or not, I love that came :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm..

First game will more than likely be some version of Parodius. Played that constantly on the GB :p

Then I'll get the Amiga Em a give XJ220 or Flashback a (re)play B)

What ever game is preloaded.
Hopefully it will be as awesome as vector. Although it didn't take long to clock the 5 free levels. Damn addictive though.

Also the a1200 version of chaos engine. I never had an a1200, so missed out on that first time round.

Probably "Pop 'N' TwinBee Rainbow bell's adventure" on SNES emu, coz I never actually finished the darn game before!

After that, or maybe before that, I will fiddle with it to see if the Pandora can serve as a bluetooth keyboard + mouse that I could as a remote control to drive my mythtv media center. I'm putting on hold buying this, in the hope the Pandora can do the job instead, and save me 60 bucks in the process :p.

I would say...SOul Calibur for DC......oh...ummmm

I mean....Using Scummvm for Indiana Jones and the city of Atlantis...
or

Tomb raider 2 for PS

cause who hasn't lost their virginity to Lara Croft. :p

First off... wirelessly surfing the web, checking emails, maybe even through the tv - just to show off what it can do

Then either Amiga Flood or Syndicate
Maybe DosBox Settlers (preferably II)
Hopefully PSX GT

Then checkout the homebrew stuff

Mario Kart SNES or Outrun MAME, just to see how we've grown since our GP2X days. :)

riosingh said:
What ever game is preloaded.
Hopefully it will be as awesome as vector. Although it didn't take long to clock the 5 free levels. Damn addictive though.

Also the a1200 version of chaos engine. I never had an a1200, so missed out on that first time round.
Whoever said there was going to be pre-loaded games?

Back on topic: Another game I might consider is Oregon Trail.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
FF7 for me, though honestly, I will probably start a bunch of games with the intention of finishing them and get side tracked with whatever is the newest thing for pandora and never get back the the original game. Seems to be the way it typically works for me.

Oh and I plan on spending a lot of time making levels for duke nukem 3D, Providing the editing software will work with the pandora. I always used to have more fun making levels than actually playing the game back in the day. I wish I could find them, all those hours I put into those levels and now they are gone. :(

Street Fighter III 3S. If some kind of multiplayer support is added, I may be playing that game only for months.

Back