Voting Day Is Here!

Everyones seems to be voting labour to keep the tories out but they actually want to vote Lib Dem.
But if all those people voted lib dem then those seats won't go to conservative

staying up til half four with two politics phd students to see in labour getting 325, priceless!

to quote wallace (of wallace and gromit fame) "well that went as well as could be expected"

loved the look on Kilroy's face when he polled 6%, hats off to the monster raving candidate who stood against Howard, made the declaration very fun!

And Oliver Letwin has no intentions of running.

It's going to be David Davies, surely. Borris obvouisly has problems, but he's such a household name now-could he ever do well?

Mark posted on May 6 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
And Oliver Letwin has no intentions of running.

It's going to be David Davies, surely. Borris obvouisly has problems, but he's such a household name now-could he ever do well?

No, not david Davies.... Weak, too pale in front of the Camera!!!

Malcom Rifkind! We have mutual friends, I've sung for him, top bloke! Very straight down the line. Very intelligent and a reasonable man!!!

Bring him on!

Last edited by a moderator:
would be interesting if they elected some young gunner who then went on the have an actual message during the next general election, as opposed to just making a few pretty dull policies and then attacking Brown.

this whole campaign was just rubbish mudslinging.

Although, anyone see the libdem broadcast that cast Blair as a little kid? That was pretty funny!

I think it's probably safest this way, at least until the war bullshit is over. Tories would have messed relations with the US up. Lib Dem had no chance :(

Rico posted on May 6 2005 at 11:26 PM said:
ories would have messed relations with the US up

our 'relations' with the US at the moment consist of tony blair sucking George Bush off. repeatedly.

c0ncept posted on May 6 2005 at 11:59 PM said:
Rico posted on May 6 2005 at 11:26 PM said:
ories would have messed relations with the US up

our 'relations' with the US at the moment consist of tony blair sucking George Bush off. repeatedly.

Aye

if 40% of the people voted labour and the other 60% of the votes was split between two or three parties then actually more people DON'T want a labour government than do. The voting sytem should be changed so you vote for who you want in power least.

64% didn't want labour, yet they have nearly twice as many seats as the tories. 22% voted lib dems(why?), but they only have 60 odd seats. crazy!!!!! But the only ones who can change the system are Labour...

I won't hold my breath :(

Back