Featured Application Of The Week

Orkie

Super Duper Mega GP Mania
Website
www.gp2x.dev
The featured application has been updated, and voting has now opened for next week. The shortlist is as follows:
  • Egoboo2x
  • Super Methane Brothers
  • Hexen
Vote here:
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Talk:Featured_applications

PS: I can't hold a vote here due to the fact you can't check who has voted to prevent double voting on both the wiki and here.

Why not just allow voting here? I'd say that was better than people editing a wiki page, where you have to carefully check every edit to ensure no one is cheating.

Also...

This week is Emulators, next week will be Games.

I don't see how Egoboo2x, Super Methane Brothers, Hexen can be considered emulators?

Typo?

Squidge said:
Why not just allow voting here? I'd say that was better than people editing a wiki page, where you have to carefully check every edit to ensure no one is cheating.

Also...

This week is Emulators, next week will be Games.

I don't see how Egoboo2x, Super Methane Brothers, Hexen can be considered emulators?

Typo?

Because the wiki is a totally seprarate site and this really has little to do with GP32x other than that some members here may be interested. I don't want to force wiki users to sign up on a separate site to vote for the featured application.

As for the mistake, well spotted :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! .... My first contribution to the wiki... a star...

Well I think this is probably a good idea, helps raise 'awareness' of the wiki. It sort of reminded me that I could add stuff anyway. I wouldn't really think of this as 'competition' as such, after all how many weeks in the year vs the number of Gp2x executables...

I thought Egoboo deserved a star anyway. I think it really pushes the boundaries...

This is the largest international GP2X community, and the people who run and maintain the wiki are regulars here, so why not hold the votes here? Also, why be so paranoid about 'double votes', is there a special super-prize that would give people incentive to cheat? :p

Edit: my vote goes to Hexen, best port of all three, HEP did an excellent job :)

Back