"vimacs" Please Reconsider

Should the pandora suffer over a dispute between craigix,mali,and vimacs.?Should they resolve the pn

• Do we really need any more bumps on this ride

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poem58 said:
Any dev no matter how big or how small a contribution is a loss to the whole community.

personally I like having the devs around! ;)

I hope you come back vimacs!

Last edited by a moderator:
aliking said:
Did you know your poll makes no sense.

communistic!!! ahhh run!

i dont think bridges will be rebuilt seen it happen before elsewhere. wonder if i will become like that if i learn something useful one day.
stay positive hope things work out
thanks for your work vimacs

In all honestly I expect more from someone who names themselves in such a diplomatic manner with regards to The Great Editor Wars of Two Centuries. If a person can peacably resolve the huge Control-vs.-Escape conundrum, the massive RAM-hog-vs.-Boring-Features-Dog dilemna, the "my Momma hates your ZZ top/{control-is-for-control}" battles, and so on .. I mean, c'mon vimacs .. we all love you and expect you back, all big fat gay pink-shirt wearing executives aside .. without your shiny tone, our tiny world gets dimmer ..

Wookiee said:
I hope it can be resolved. Text / email can be so impersonal that what was meant gets lost or misunderstood.
Yes it is hard to properly communicate with the internet,inflection,tone and gestures,etc are not conveyed.oh well

splitting+up.jpg

This is how this whole thing looks to me. Bonus: the kid in the back looks kinda like Craig.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for a malformed question.

Yes I was in the crossfire of some potential nastiness yesterday. It made me sad! :(

Edit: ^^^^ @Kyosys - Question the manhood of a bloke that brings us the Pandora. F**k this guy's got balls the size of Saturn's moons. He is just showing his sensitive side.

Ouch. While this was not very nice of vimacs it definitely seems not ok for craig to threaten a cancellation. Would than even be allowed by law? :(

What do you mean? If it's legal to threaten to stop your volunteer work for someone you don't feel you want to work for free? Yes, that is legal.

-SNIP-

EvilDragon pretty much said what I had tried to articulate:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/52134-q-warranty-at-800mhz/page__view__findpost__p__818331

The heat of the project must get intense, but don't let it out on your prepaid customers. Redirect that energy elsewhere.

Kyosys said:
What do you mean? If it's legal to threaten to stop your volunteer work for someone you don't feel you want to work for free? Yes, that is legal.
No, I meant the other way around. Canceling an order because "you do not like that person".

I was going to say, on a forum that's so full of trolls that even Craig gets swept into the fray, I'm not fscking surprised. Not in the least.

The best thing anyone could do is outright close the Pandora forums until post release, and recruit some more freakin' mods (preferably ones who know what they are talking about) to answer/close or simply delete stupid threads. These forums are a shitstorm of repetitive childish bollocks and wanton ignorance.

Wiki probably needs some TLC and 10,000 links to it, too.

Spirit said:
Kyosys said:
No, I meant the other way around. Canceling an order because "you do not like that person".
IANAL, but AFAIK he can. As the owner of the shop he has the right to refuse service to anyone he chooses (excepting local anti-discrimination laws).

WoD said:
These forums are a shitstorm of repetitive childish bollocks and wanton ignorance.

Wiki probably needs some TLC and 10,000 links to it, too.
You sir, are right.
How many times did we had "NDS emulator" or "Which SD card to buy" or another similar topics appearing?
Maybe some volunteers to update the wiki with latest OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED informations and a modo or two would help to clear out the forum.

It's my opinion, I'm nobody, but I love to give it even if no one asked :lol:

Kyosys said:
Well, it's not like that though, because it's a preorder that is already paid

Generally, when service is refused, all money that was already paid is refunded. For example, you're at a restaurant and eating soup with someone someone who is being a nuisance. If the restaurant kicks you out, you usually don't have to pay for the food you already ate. Or if you're in a club and one of the staff doesn't like you, but you aren't being disruptive, they usually refund your cover charge and sometimes drinks when they kick you out.

Mhm, but Craig had the money for more than a year. In a restaurant, you pay afterwards. (not disagreeing with you, btw. You make a good point - I don't know if it's legal or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back