"vimacs" Please Reconsider

Should the pandora suffer over a dispute between craigix,mali,and vimacs.?Should they resolve the pn

• Do we really need any more bumps on this ride

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
:D Everyone please post here and implore vimacs to return and implore Craigix and vimacs to resolve this.All involved have to apologise.
The 2 months joke can now be squarely placed on the shoulders of those involved.We are now the ones slowing down the pandoras production or progress.
Ill take a flamin if people dont like this topic.but i am passionate about the pandora.

obama-yes-we-can.jpg

or

no we can't

ow-balkenende-gr.jpg

I hope for the above one

It would be really sad if a war of words results in Vimacs' exit from the pandora scene...
This is an honest plea to Vimacs.. Please reconsider.

Signed
Hari

klikklak said:
No need to act like a drama queen (or director in this case). People come and go.
Its easy to sit and do nothing Klikklak.your unproductive comments are pointless.You seem to know more about drama queens than me.
I "Direct"you to not bother posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is not only vimacs but also craig since he refused to work with somebody who threatens to lock-up his work, which creates of course a loss in mutual trust. And that is not a way to work. I am very curious in skeezix standpoint here since he has now control over vimacs source so what will he do?

You could start by explaining what happened because I have no idea what you are babbling about.

i also replied to this thread. it wont matter if i reply though. because i never heard of you, or i missed you all the times.
But i dont like it when members leave because a other member.
Because of this, reconsider.

Bosbeetle said:
Well this is not only vimacs but also craig since he refused to work with somebody who threatens to lock-up his work, which creates of course a loss in mutual trust. And that is not a way to work. I am very curious in skeezix standpoint here since he has now control over vimacs source so what will he do?
True i agree vimacs and craigix should resolve this themselves.Everyone just seemed to over react.

Spirit said:
You could start by explaining what happened because I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Summery: mali said he'd once tricked asus in to giving warranty when it was his own fault. Craig reacted snippy and threatened to cancel his order and that he didnt want a dishonest person to have a pandora. Vimacs reacted on that by threatening to close up his source of the PND system. Craig responded by offering vimacs a cancellation. Vimacs responded by canceling his order and giving the rights of his source to skeezix en saying goodbye to the community.

Spirit said:
An arguement between craigix,one of the pandora developers and a dev and a forum poster resulted in the possible loss of the pnd software for games and sd card stuff etc.

wrath of khan said:
Spirit said:
An arguement between craigix,one of the pandora developers and a dev and a forum poster resulted in the possible loss of the pnd software for games and sd card stuff etc.

There is no loss of the PND format, that was taken care of by Vimacs. He gave all rights to the code to Skeezix.

There were some miss-communications and some understandable but inappropriate communications that led to Vimacs quitting the project.

Let's hope privately Craig contacts him and all is worked out. Any dev no matter how big or how small a contribution is a loss to the whole community.
the circumstances are even more painful. I hope it get's worked out and Vimacs comes back. ED put it best on the current last page of that thread.

Poem58 said:
wrath of khan said:
Spirit said:

There is no loss of the PND format, that was taken care of by Vimacs. He gave all rights to the code to Skeezix.

There were some miss-communications and some understandable but inappropriate communications that led to Vimacs quitting the project.

Let's hope privately Craig contacts him and all is worked out. Any dev no matter how big or how small a contribution is a loss to the whole community.
the circumstances are even more painful. I hope it get's worked out and Vimacs comes back. ED put it best on the current last page of that thread.
Yes indeed.I hope the pnd format is good to go then.I hope it can all be peacefully resolved.I will check that last thread of ed,s.

Consequence_9 supports this thread :thumbsup:

what went down was sum straight bs, this needs to get straightened out.

wrath of khan said:
Heres my post.
I see you have a small post. Want me to forward some emails I've been getting? They claim to help increase the size of your post by up to 3 inches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back