Upcoming games you are looking forward to?

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age here.

I will be the one to finally eliminate the slimes once and for all, such that in all future Dragon Quest titles, players will no longer have the quality of their game threatened by easy experience points. Head straight for the first dungeon, damnit, and make good use of your consumables, rather than relying on the best equipment or leveling. Learn to play RPGs boldly. No more cheesing the slimes, y'all.

ikenfell. probably that one game i'll play on pc. usually, if a game's not on vita/3ds/switch i'll skip it or wait for a port, but for that one, i'll buy a gamepad or - yuck - play with mouse and keyboard.

Farming Simulator 2019 (now that i have a XBONEX that should run it), Pokemon Lets Go Evi, (Switch) and Soul Calibur VI (XBOX),
And Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch)..

Wasnt there a PND for Pandora, to use the Pandora as a Bluetooth Gamepad ??
Ditnt tryd it myself, but it should work..
that would be really cool, I love the Pandora controls. What would make it cooler is if all the buttons could be used, like the keyboard.

@matzesu i tried this when i made a multiplayer game and ran out of university lab owned ps4 controllers, but the connection kept cutting out a lot (not sure why) :/ i'm too lazy to fix that, plus, ED has a bunch of cool gamepads in his shop so i think i'll just get one of those :D

@second exodous ye, i could've phrased that less offensive i guess; sorry :$ i'm one of those people who occasionally have to look down to find wasd and other keys ._.' (ironically, i've been working as a games programmer for a few years now. still can't move the camera in the correct direction on first try lol)

I guess I'm now looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, and perhaps the FF7 remake (although I don't have much hope for the latter).

And any game on the Pyra, of course. ToME, if it could run would be fantastic

You'd also need something to handle the instructions; wine only handles the API side of things. For the time being thanks to Ptitseb's box86, we can theoretically run all 32-bit games once wine integration happens, but I don't think there's any timeline or even a set goal yet to get 64-bit code running. The last Intel x86 chip that supported 32-bit code only was sold in about 2008, I think although by then all mainstream intel chips ran x64 code already, there were just some oddities like the atom chip I'm currently feeding this text through. I'd expect game publishers to have mandated 32-bit code for a while after that maybe. In the intel line of chips 64-bit code was something that came with pentium 4 chips as I recall, and AMD were even earlier on the 64-bit front, but I'd imagine most publishers round about then would still be publishing 32-bit code, it being the late 90s.

Nintendo recently announced the trailer for bringing Star Wars Racer to the Switch. Any chance we might get to play it on the Pyra? It was one of the first games I ever played, back on the first computer my family had, running Windows 98 ahaha.

Nintendo recently announced the trailer for bringing Star Wars Racer to the Switch. Any chance we might get to play it on the Pyra? It was one of the first games I ever played, back on the first computer my family had, running Windows 98 ahaha.
You mean Star Wars Pod Racer? if so likely the Dreamcast version will play with Riecast.

Back