Upcoming games you are looking forward to?

I don't see that as a bad thing honestly.
My only critisism when it comes to things like that is, if it's not different enough, why chose that over the original? Although I guess more because SoR wasn't on Amiga (though Final Fight was, and they're practically the same)

Seems like somebody did start porting SoR to Amiga in AMOS as well

This SoR prototype doesn't seem just a port... moves are different, and also Blaze

Although I guess more because SoR wasn't on Amiga (though Final Fight was, and they're practically the same)
Don't you dare !! :-||

Metro-Siege doesn't impress me from that trailer, but I'm not so used to the limits of the Amiga hardware.

My only critisism when it comes to things like that is, if it's not different enough, why chose that over the original? Although I guess more because SoR wasn't on Amiga (though Final Fight was, and they're practically the same)

Seems like somebody did start porting SoR to Amiga in AMOS as well
The Amiga port of Final Fight is pretty horrific honestly, also they're completely different games. I like that style of beat'em up games, having more is always a bonus. I like OpenBOR and while there are a ton of User created clone and knock offs of Streets of Rage I find them fun to play through too. So this game is just fine for me.

Also something else that caught my eye recently:

Not waiting for them, since I already have them...more a backlog... but a huge number of Vita games.

I always get distracted by Killzone or the tv show The Mentalist.

Not enough free time sigh.

I assumed when I saw it that it was developed for the Rare Replay release, as a step for getting perfect dark ported. Probably it wasn't clear at the time whether they'd be able to release it or not because they went out of their way to reshoot a lot of those textures, only missing out the face and skin elements of certain guards. The version shipped doesn't still have the N64 textures as placeholder, which I'd expect in an internal development half-way house, so it does seem to have gone a good way to release before that development was stopped.

I need to find more games to look forward to. It's tough with just a Switch and a laptop with no graphics card though. I guess I'm kinda interested in Shin Megami Tensei V, but I didn't exactly finish IV, and haven't been doing well with the remake of III either.

I tried starting up a new file of Dragon Quest XI yesterday, but I didn't get that far before burning out. I guess I won't be ready for XII, which has already been announced.

Back