What 'big' games are people looking forward to..?

Colonial Marines. Prometheus is more a spin off of Alien, rather than a prequel/Alien film by all accounts. I guess we'll find out soon :)

Diablo 3... been waiting for like 15 years, all other answers are irrelevant...

;)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Diablo 3... been waiting for like 15 years, all other answers are irrelevant...

Me too, 5 more days.... You've been waiting for Diablo 3 even before Diablo II came out? It's only 12 years old.. the original Diablo came out 16 years ago..

True enough I guess Diablo 1 came out December 31, 1996 so yeah didn't see much of 1996.. so I guess 15 years.. No love of Diablo II?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love a true sequel to Left4Dead, keeping the dark, night time atmosphere and using the same characters.

Left4Dead2 being set in daytime just killed the game for me, sure it was fun to play for a bit, but the characters are boring and locations just feel like a set.

1 month to go for "Gravity Rush"!

Most other games are to far out for me to be concerned with currently. Plus, I've got a 5 year backlog to work thru. :lol:

Chris

I'm still yet to play RE5
Don't believe the reviews - Sheva is not as bad as they make out. She does make some odd choices at times, but she does help quite a bit too. Obviously it is better if you get a friend/relative to play as her and have a proper co-op game, but she isn't all bad. Played through Resi 5 multiple times and the DLC. It's an excellent game, but TBH I prefer Resi 4 on Wii and GC.

Back