Ultimate Nintendo Fanbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viperman5686 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 06:15 AM said:
Well, seeing as how we have to throw in as many sexual insults as possible, I guess you must want Magus to assfuck you because you're a queer that likes bears. You're just playing hard to get right now.

bears? I'm sorry I am not familiar with that term, must be a homo term that you gay people use to describe fat retarded mongoloids who dress up like soldiers... not that there is anything wrong with that if that happens to be your fetish

Magus 86 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 06:17 AM said:
And how often is half the fuckin forum's users coming together to argue with me?

No, I'm not going to look up Mongoloid, but perhaps you should. If you stopped sitting on cocks long enough to read a book, you might know that Mongoloid = someone from Mongolia. Or maybe words no longer have meaning...

You mean Mongolian?... look it up mongoloid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 02:25 AM said:
Well, seeing as how we have to throw in as many sexual insults as possible, I guess you must want Magus to assfuck you because you're a queer that likes bears. You're just playing hard to get right now.

bears? I'm sorry I am not familiar with that term, must be a homo term that you gay people use to describe fat retarded mongoloids who dress up like soldiers... not that there is anything wrong with that if that happens to be your fetish

And how often is half the fuckin forum's users coming together to argue with me?

No, I'm not going to look up Mongoloid, but perhaps you should. If you stopped sitting on cocks long enough to read a book, you might know that Mongoloid = someone from Mongolia. Or maybe words no longer have meaning...

Isn't mongoloid someone with that disease?

Iorgy77 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 12:25 AM said:

Play ignorance all you want. You want Magus' big body smothering you because you love a tough brute man that can overpower you and have his way with you. Sorry, Magus isn't the guy. Just stop playing hard to get with him. Please project your hidden gayness elsewhere, and try to get rid of the hidden part for more success.

Iorgy77 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 02:25 AM said:

Oh, excuse me... I made a mistake... but that doesn't really change much, as mongolians are mongoloids.

"Of or being a major human racial classification traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as yellowish-brown skin pigmentation, straight black hair, dark eyes with pronounced epicanthic folds, and prominent cheekbones and including peoples indigenous to central and eastern Asia.

Characteristic of or resembling a Mongol."

We really have some winners here, don't we? One person who apparently thinks puberty doesn't start until sometime after the age of 20, and another one who thinks I'm asian or that calling me asian is supposed to cause some kind of psychological damage.

Wow.

I haven't seen this much childish arguing since I was in 3rd grade.

I used to think that lorgy, magus, and viperman were all mature, respected members of the community who had a lot of good things to say about the topics of this board... the GP32 and GP2X.

Now I can see that you three, along with everyone else bickering or insulting one another needs to do some serious growing up. I'm sure my post will be ignored so you can all take shots at each other again, but if that happens, it really just shows how immature you all are.

If there's no room for civility, there should be no room for you either.

iignotus posted on Jul 15 2006 at 12:56 AM said:
Wow.

I used to think that lorgy, magus, and viperman were all mature, respected members of the community who had a lot of good things to say about the topics of this board... the GP32 and GP2X.

Now I can see that you three, along with everyone else bickering or insulting one another needs to do some serious growing up. I'm sure my post will be ignored so you can all take shots at each other again, but if that happens, it really just shows how immature you all are.

Sorry I disappointed you. I seem to have forgotten that my every move is carefully calculated to not displease you, your higness. Maybe next time I'll stop and think, "What would iignotus do?"

Lets all make some WWID bracelets, yay!

Ya, this is kind of getting pretty gay right here. Insulting people over the internet is pretty stupid. Just let it go guys.

Viperman5686 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 03:06 AM said:
Wow.

Sorry I disappointed you. I seem to have forgotten that my every move is carefully calculated to not displease you, your higness. Maybe next time I'll stop and think, "What would iignotus do?"

Exactly my point. You can't take what I say graciously or personably, so you resort to an insult towards me; towards someone who has never spoken ill of you. However, it is certainly not my place to insult you back, since I understand where you're coming from. No one likes to be told that they're acting immaturely, since everyone likes their inflated egos.

But I'm just trying to put an end to your, and everyone else's, apparent foolishness from making such insults... on the internet no less. Feel free to insult me, or make a wise crack at me, or do any other such childish thing, since it will only be yourself whom you make look foolish.

iignotus posted on Jul 15 2006 at 01:19 AM said:
Viperman5686 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 03:06 AM said:
Wow.

Exactly my point. You can't take what I say graciously or personably, so you resort to an insult towards me; towards someone who has never spoken ill of you. However, it is certainly not my place to insult you back, since I understand where you're coming from. No one likes to be told that they're acting immaturely, since everyone likes their inflated egos.

But I'm just trying to put an end to your, and everyone else's, apparent foolishness from making such insults... on the internet no less. Feel free to insult me, or make a wise crack at me, or do any other such childish thing, since it will only be yourself whom you make look foolish.

Hey, more than anything, the reason I do it is because it's fun. I used to sit in chat rooms for hours just to argue with people. I love it. Don't ask why - I have no idea.

We all established that Magus dressed up like a retard a long time ago. He does it to destroy his reputation. I can remember him saying "BEING POPULAR IS FOR LOSERS" or something.

Viperman reminded me of this thread too. He's also a retard.

And if it makes any of you Magus haters feel better, he'll have a heart attack within the next six months, anger related of course.

THIS THREAD IS

ban.jpg

^google really does have an image for anything you could possibly be thinking. <3333333333

LHC posted on Jul 15 2006 at 05:04 AM said:
We all established that Magus dressed up like a retard a long time ago. He does it to destroy his reputation. I can remember him saying "BEING POPULAR IS FOR LOSERS" or something.

And if it makes any of you Magus haters feel better, he'll have a heart attack within the next six months, anger related of course.

Do you realize that there is a difference between being fat and having clogged arteries?
Do you realize that you got your shit ruined at every step in that kickass thread I made?

Viperman5686 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 05:12 PM said:

Do you realize that there is a difference between being fat and having clogged arteries?
Do you realize that you got your shit ruined at every step in that kickass thread I made?
I said an anger related heart attack, not cholesterol related.

From what I could see in that thread, all you did was create a thread trolling everybody that generalises about the US, got famously destroyed and then didn't post again. If you are going to have an "americans are non-fat and well toned and good looking" spokesperson, it shouldn't be a spotty scrawny nerd.

Magus 86 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 02:17 AM said:
Or maybe words no longer have meaning...

gentlemen- this is the funniest thing I have ever read. period.

I'm with iignotus on this one- this bickering is ridiculous guys. iorgy- don't stoop to that level man. and stop insulting mongolians! :D

edit- fucking tyops!

He never said americans are necessarily well-toned and good looking. He just said they're not all fat, ugly, and/or stupid. To make any generalization about any kind of person is stupid because no two people are exactly the same. That was the purpose of that thread. But like a lot of other threads around here, it got out of control.

Why would I have an anger-related heart attack? Do you think I sit here and scream at the top of my lungs about this or something? Arguing about something and "swearing" doesn't = explosive anger.

This thread is obviously going nowhere, so I'm done...

LHC posted on Jul 15 2006 at 10:57 AM said:
Viperman5686 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 05:12 PM said:

I said an anger related heart attack, not cholesterol related.

From what I could see in that thread, all you did was create a thread trolling everybody that generalises about the US, got famously destroyed and then didn't post again. If you are going to have an "americans are non-fat and well toned and good looking" spokesperson, it shouldn't be a spotty scrawny nerd.

In your words, I created a thread trolling people who make blanket statements about entire countries consisting of over three hundred million people, then I got "famously destroyed" (Where? How about a quote, asshole) and then I didn't post. FYI: I can't post in locked threads, idiot.

I also apparently think that all Americans are non-fat, well toned, and good looking, despite the fact that the whole point of my thread was that generalizations about people are bad, and that was not all Americans are fat or stupid.

You're right LHC, I AM a nerd, and glad to be one. But am I a scrawny nerd? Maybe you should get some reading lessons visit the post again. I'm 5'10 at 153lbs. That's a BMI of 22, "normal" weight. http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

"Famously destroyed" - How stupid can you get?

go away. This thread has gotten even more retarded since you came running back to magus's defense.

Magus, I've said this to you 100000000 times. ignore them. It's really that simple. By you posting replies trying to defend yourself, you're giving them even more fuel.

Just evaluate the situation for yourself; they're making fun of you when you aren't even around to defend yourself.

Clearly no one here has any life. Just walk away, and laugh to yourself. it isnt worth flipping out over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back