Ultimate Nintendo Fanbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magus 86 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 06:24 AM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 13 2006 at 04:59 PM said:
You guys really should stop with the insults. <_<

Mean bastards, don't you know how sensitive pre-pubescent boys are? You might stunt his (vertical) growth ...

Seriously... you people are fuckin retarded. You sit there and just make up bullshit and then act like it's hilarious. "wow, I'm cool, I can say something that isn't true, LOL!!!" If you're gonna make fun of someone, at least make sure that what you're saying isn't a load of bullshit, for fuck's sake.

ToddShemagh.jpg

you look really handsom with that tea cloth on your head, im being serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel posted on Jul 14 2006 at 08:01 AM said:
Your pictures are slapped all over the internet. I now know of at least 2 forums each with over 1,000 members that are now making fun of you, I also know there is a web site that does nothing but make fun of you and who knows how many thousands of folks have visited that site.

What's your fucking point? Do you think I give a shit if people are making fun of me? Oh no, people who know nothing about me are laughing at something that was supposed to be funny... Oh, woe is me. Whatever shall I do now? How many times do I have to state that the reason I took the pictures and put them on the internet my fucking self is because I thought they were funny? If I didn't want anybody to see my pictures, I wouldn't have taken them, and I sure as hell wouldn't have uploaded them online. How hard is that to understand? It never sinks in, does it? Holy fuck, you people are stupid.

Magus 86 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 01:56 PM said:
What's your fucking point? Do you think I give a shit if people are making fun of me?

You obviously give a shit ... a very large, vocal shit if you keep responding back with anger :lol:

You made the pictures as a joke, we are all laughing at you (as you intended) and you get defensive. You're right ... we must all be collectively retarded.

* Boards the short bus with the entire GP32X forum ... except for Magus 86 *

Magus 86 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 01:24 AM said:
ToddShemagh.jpg

It is nothing more than a picture of me wearing a Shemagh. For those of you who don't know what it is or its purpose, look here. http://www.bellum.nu/armoury/shemagh.html If you bother to take the time to look at that web page, you will learn that a Shemagh is a square piece of cloth wrapped around your head for the purpose of "keeping sun or snow, wind, sand and dust - out of eyes, face and neck."

That's interesting... so if wearing a shemagh makes me a retard, does that mean that wanting sand in your eyes is intelligent?

Clearly, I'm not the one who's retarded here.
Yep! Lot of sand storms in PA. :p

shinneri posted on Jul 14 2006 at 04:13 PM said:
Magus 86 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 01:24 AM said:
ToddShemagh.jpg

It is nothing more than a picture of me wearing a Shemagh. For those of you who don't know what it is or its purpose, look here. http://www.bellum.nu/armoury/shemagh.html If you bother to take the time to look at that web page, you will learn that a Shemagh is a square piece of cloth wrapped around your head for the purpose of "keeping sun or snow, wind, sand and dust - out of eyes, face and neck."

That's interesting... so if wearing a shemagh makes me a retard, does that mean that wanting sand in your eyes is intelligent?

Clearly, I'm not the one who's retarded here.
Yep! Lot of sand storms in PA. :p

That's beside the point. That's its function, and the fact that the only thing that's "odd" in the picture is the shemagh means that the reason I look "retarded" is because I'm wearing it. Which means anybody wearing it is retarded. But they wear it to keep sand out of their eyes. If someone wearing something to keep sand out of his eyes makes him look like a retard, then that would imply that you think they should want sand in their eyes.

No, Telco, I don't mind that the pictures I intended to be funny are funny... what I mind is the fact that I'm labeled a "retard" for taking funny pictures of myself.

You're labeled a retard because you actually look like a fat retarded mongoloid who likes to dress up like a dickhead and upload pictures of yourself on the net.

Iorgy77 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 10:31 PM said:
You're labeled a retard because you actually look like a fat retarded mongoloid who likes to dress up like a dickhead and upload pictures of yourself on the net.

You're a big hardass on the internet that always has something witty to say. Trying to compensate for how much of a loser you are in real life? Does your behavior remind you of the kids in school that made fun of you every day for being a complete loser with no more than two friends? You're all powerful on the internet when you can have time to think of an insightful response to something trivial that has little to do with you in order to accomplish nothing. Please, continue on with your pointless existence.

YOU'RE labeled a retard because you actually are a retarded <insert racial slur indicating self-stupidity> who likes to talk out his ass like a dickhead and prove how much of a dumbass he is on the net.

Viperman5686 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 06:04 AM said:
Iorgy77 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 10:31 PM said:

You're a big hardass on the internet that always has something witty to say. Trying to compensate for how much of a loser you are in real life? Does your behavior remind you of the kids in school that made fun of you every day for being a complete loser with no more than two friends? You're all powerful on the internet when you can have time to think of an insightful response to something trivial that has little to do with you in order to accomplish nothing. Please, continue on with your pointless existence.

YOU'RE labeled a retard because you actually are a retarded <insert racial slur indicating self-stupidity> who likes to talk out his ass like a dickhead and prove how much of a dumbass he is on the net.

Oh here come Magnuses boyfriend to defend him.

I look like a Mongoloid...? What the fuck kind of dumbassed insult is that supposed to be?

Yes... because when 2 people agree on something the only possible explanation is that they're dating, right? So I guess that means the rest of you who all think I'm a retard must have gay sex orgies every night because you all agree with each other? Wow, that's pretty fuckin sick. Maybe you should stop fucking each other in the ass and learn some fuckin logic.

Iorgy77 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 12:07 AM said:
Oh here come Magnuses boyfriend to defend him.

What the fuck are you, twelve years old? How fuckin stupid can you get with an insult like that? You can't even spell his name right or properly use and apostrophe to show ownership. Last time I checked, apostrophes and reading were learned in first grade - maybe you're twelve after all, seeing as how you are an idiot.

Magus 86 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 06:08 AM said:
I look like a Mongoloid...? What the fuck kind of dumbassed insult is that supposed to be?

Look it up tard.

Yes... because when 2 people agree on something the only possible explanation is that they're dating, right? So I guess that means the rest of you who all think I'm a retard must have gay sex orgies every night because you all agree with each other?

No, because Viperman always comes to your defence.

What the fuck are you, twelve years old? How fuckin stupid can you get with an insult like that? You can't even spell his name right or properly use and apostrophe to show ownership. Last time I checked, apostrophes and reading were learned in first grade - maybe you're twelve after all, seeing as how you are an idiot.

Oooh I made typos... you instantly win!... :rolleyes:

Iorgy77 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 12:13 AM said:

Look it up tard.

Yes... because when 2 people agree on something the only possible explanation is that they're dating, right? So I guess that means the rest of you who all think I'm a retard must have gay sex orgies every night because you all agree with each other?

No, because Viperman always comes to your defence.

Well, seeing as how we have to throw in as many sexual insults as possible, I guess you must want Magus to assfuck you because you're a queer that likes bears. You're just playing hard to get right now.

Oooh I made typos... you instantly win!...

Oooh, you completely disregarded everything I said in my first post and called me Magus' boyfriend.... you instantly win! Translation: OH SHIT! I JUST GOT OWNED, I BETTER CALL HIM A NAME TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

And how often is half the fuckin forum's users coming together to argue with me?

No, I'm not going to look up Mongoloid, but perhaps you should. If you stopped sitting on cocks long enough to read a book, you might know that Mongoloid = someone from Mongolia. Or maybe words no longer have meaning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back