Ultimate Nintendo Fanbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishbong posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:48 PM said:
Magus 86 posted on Jul 18 2006 at 04:39 PM said:
That's not the point... the clothing you wear doesn't make you a retard.
Agreed.

Its the retardedness that makes you wear this clothes.

But if i had magus' looks, i woudn't wear anything but camouflage clothes, so i guess he (kind of) has a point. :lol:

Multicolored camoflauge blends perfectly with a white wall, doesn't it?

Clearly, he does not want anyone to see him, that's why nobody knows what he looks like. Oops! You're an idiot and don't know what you're talking about! Please refrain from your mindless insults about trivial issues.

Maybe it's your retardedness that causes you to create retarded posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 28 2006 at 05:33 PM said:
This thread has gotten pretty retarded.

Well now who didn't see that coming?

If you expected anything else from a "let's flame Magus so we can feel better about ourselves" thread, you've set yourself up for dissapointment...

Well actually, it was just stupid before, but since vipermanman has come on to defend you by critiquing everything little thing that's said, it's now reached the level of 'retarded'.

Thanks viperman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Draken posted on Jul 16 2006 at 09:53 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 16 2006 at 02:28 AM said:
go away. This thread has gotten even more retarded since you came running back to magus's defense.

Hell, Magus86 and Viperman5686 seem like intelligent people. making a valid point makes you a retard these days?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 29 2006 at 08:08 AM said:
Well actually, it was just stupid before, but since vipermanman has come on to defend you by critiquing everything little thing that's said, it's now reached the level of 'retarded'.

Thanks viperman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Glad to be of service. Maybe you'll second guess your blatantly idiotic posts devoid of facts every once in a while because of me. Maybe not.

No problem!!!!!!11111oneoneoneShift+1

you obviously missed the concept of fishbong's post about camouflage. It was actually quite funny imo. I'll pose a question to you, and let you answer it for yourself: What's the general idea behind wearing camouflage clothing?

You read that comment and replied with "yes it blends well with a white wall doesn't it?". You clearly missed the point.

And note: over-analysing things doesn't make you intelligent. I personally don't think you make a valid point. I think you came on to defend your friend, which is pretty amusing considering according to him, he doesn't care what us people say. You know what would have been pretty smart? To ignore this entire thread. If you don't care what we say, don't reply. You're only adding fuel to the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back