Ultimate Nintendo Fanbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEScake.jpg

toddbirthday.jpg

these are my favourites :D

Where did he run off to anyway. He used to visit here. *Sigh*. I remember the good old times, arguments pages long from him. And DCGM just egging everybody on. Good times.

angel- that was fucking awesome. holy shit it is him; damn this kid is the biggest herb I have ever seen

@CUPC4KES- you literally made me lol with that second pick. fantastic find

"Nintendo Fanboy," My ass... whatever happened to me being labeled a Sony fanboy, huh? Interesting how it suddenly changed... I've said many many times before... my favorite system ever is the NES... but I can't stand Nintendo the company anymore. And Sony's pissing me off lately too.

Yes, it's me. I took that picture at least 3 years ago for ctrl-alt-del's winter-een-mas thing because I was bored. No, I don't take my pictures to be fuckin serious. I already said that before. So go ahead and laugh... That's why I took them. I don't "troll" on ANY forums, dickwad. Oh no, you found my photobucket album, which I clearly worked SO hard to hide, which is exactly why I paste pictures from it regularly.

Good Job, Fishbong. You've figured me out, havne't you? I definitely hate every system other than the ones you mentioned, which is precisely why I have a PSX, a PS2, and a Genesis... and a sega master system emulator on my GP32.

By the way... I don't like Gameboy either.

"Don't you remember when he posted the pics of himself dressed up as a terrorist playing with plastic toy guns? Funny stuff."

It was SUPPOSED TO BE funny, you stupid fuck. Like I said before, if the mini MP5A3 with photoshopped muzzle flash coming out of it wasn't a big enough clue, then you're fuckin retarded.

The "view new posts" link helps, but someone else from the forum IMed me with a link to the YTMND, asked me if it really was me, and then told me people here thought it was.

See me ride out of that sunset
On your color TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

Cause I'm Magus 86 I'm dynamite
Magus 86. and I'll win that fight
Magus 86. I'm a power load
Magus 86. watch me explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess around

Cause I'm Magus 86. I'm dynamite
Magus 86 and I'll win the fight
Magus 86 I'm a power load
Magus 86 watch me explode

Magus 86. oi, oi, oi
Magus 86. oi, oi, oi
Magus 86. oi, oi, oi
Magus 86. oi, oi, oi
Magus 86. oi
I'm dynamite (oi, oi)
Magus 86. oi
And I'll win the fight (oi, oi)
Magus 86. oi
I'm a power load (oi, oi)
Magus 86.
Watch me explode

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I sure hope the days of Magus89 are back! Those huge long threads powered by him were great!

You guys really should stop with the insults. <_<

Mean bastards, don't you know how sensitive pre-pubescent boys are? You might stunt his (vertical) growth ...

TelcoLou posted on Jul 13 2006 at 04:59 PM said:
You guys really should stop with the insults. <_<

Mean bastards, don't you know how sensitive pre-pubescent boys are? You might stunt his (vertical) growth ...

Seriously... you people are fuckin retarded. You sit there and just make up bullshit and then act like it's hilarious. "wow, I'm cool, I can say something that isn't true, LOL!!!" If you're gonna make fun of someone, at least make sure that what you're saying isn't a load of bullshit, for fuck's sake.

I'm not pre-pubescent or a "boy." I'm fricken 20 years old.

If by some weird stroke of luck you actually somehow thought what you said was true, then nevermind. But the rest of you are still a bunch of fuckin morons. "Oh look, someone is wearing camo and holding an airsoft gun. There is only one possible reason for that. Clearly he wishes he was a real soldier." And as if that's not fuckin stupid enough, some of you try to tell me how the hell my own brain works. Nevermind the fact that it's MINE, and I've had the same brain my entire life... clearly someone else whose only knowlege of me comes from what I've typed in an online forum knows me much better than I can possibly know myself... riiiiiiiiiight...

Thanks for bringing up another example of stupidity, Goity...

Let's take a look at the picture that prompted someone to say I looked like a fat "retard", shall we?

ToddShemagh.jpg

It is nothing more than a picture of me wearing a Shemagh. For those of you who don't know what it is or its purpose, look here. http://www.bellum.nu/armoury/shemagh.html If you bother to take the time to look at that web page, you will learn that a Shemagh is a square piece of cloth wrapped around your head for the purpose of "keeping sun or snow, wind, sand and dust - out of eyes, face and neck."

That's interesting... so if wearing a shemagh makes me a retard, does that mean that wanting sand in your eyes is intelligent?

Clearly, I'm not the one who's retarded here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your pictures are slapped all over the internet. I now know of at least 2 forums each with over 1,000 members that are now making fun of you, I also know there is a web site that does nothing but make fun of you and who knows how many thousands of folks have visited that site.

Yeah, we're the retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back