UK ordering available again for new units

Does this mean that if I cancel my preorder from a few days ago, and order from this site instead, I will get a Pandora within the one week timespand that is stated on the page?

If we have not sold out, yes. But either way you will get your Pandora.

From what I've understood by reading the forums, it would shave about 5 weeks off of my waiting time by ordering from you, instead of waiting for the one in Germany. Is that correct?

Yes, it will if you're quick, but there are limited numbers. So this won't work forever.

And this is new purchases only? If I were to give you even more money on top of my 2 year old pre-order, does that give me the same "new vid cable, more ram, etc" newer system, or no?

Yes, it will if you're quick, but there are limited numbers. So this won't work forever.

And this is new purchases only? If I were to give you even more money on top of my 2 year old pre-order, does that give me the same "new vid cable, more ram, etc" newer system, or no?
That's all that is being produced currently are the units in Germany. Unless some act of God almighty occurred somewhere in Texas.

I think you would get a new ReBirth Edition Pandora from Germany if you upgrade with Craig or EvilDragon. Circuit Co hasn't produced a working board since the middle of last year.

OK, I'll crack.

If you can *guarantee* that I will get one of these units, posted out this week then I'll upgrade my October 2nd 2008 order.

Just let me know how much to pay and how I do so and I'll send over the cash.

PM me if you want my Order Number..

Just bought one , I had an old unit and kind of lost the faith.

Got a PS Vita and have realised how pissed off I am with closed platforms.

I've pre-ordered a pandora last week. Is there any chance i can cancel it so i can buy one from the link at top?

Yes, but only if you do it before we run out.

OK, I'll crack.

If you can *guarantee* that I will get one of these units, posted out this week then I'll upgrade my October 2nd 2008 order.

If you upgrade your order it will ship out just as fast anyway, actually that would be a better way to do it as those units

are not as limited in number.

O.k i'll upgrade my order. How do i upgrade the order? I can pay for all of it now, with a carry case, charger.

Yes, but only if you do it before we run out.

OK, I'll crack.

If you upgrade your order it will ship out just as fast anyway, actually that would be a better way to do it as those units

are not as limited in number.

OK. Upgraded.

xxxxx, you have sent £84.00 GBP to OPENPANDORA LTD.

We sent a receipt to your email inbox. We also sent a notification to OPENPANDORA LTD at openpandorasales@gmail.com.

Thanks for using PayPal.

So when do I get one ?

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well goddamn. This topic has made me upgrade well after I said that I wouldn't give any more money to this project.

I really hope you don't let me down :)

Hmmmm.... I'm really getting confused with all the version and pre-orders and upgrades...

Let's say I pre-ordered in late 2010. If I don't do anything, which version will I receive?

Is there an ETA for those old pre-orders?

If I want to get my Pandora like right now, how am I supposed to upgrade (pre-ordered on gp2x.de)?

If anyone can give me details about all this, it would be very nice! :)

Hmmmm.... I'm really getting confused with all the version and pre-orders and upgrades...

Let's say I pre-ordered in late 2010. If I don't do anything, which version will I receive?

There's only one version currently in production, the 512MB version. This is actually because you can no longer get the 256MB memories, though that aside it's a nice upgrade to have (256MB was always a concern for me because I'd like to use it desktop-style)

Back