Uae4all Gp2x 0.7.0

Wizkid works nice on this just played through level1, some slowdown (or high FS) if you smash a level up so there are hundreds of sprites flying around the screen, but mostly it is fine at 266mhz. Not yet tried ram hacks but I guess that will be the icing on the cake. Sound is crystal clear. Damn the amiga had good sound.

Woooot!
Just played a bit Turrican 2 and Superfrog fullspeed with sound and little skipping on 275 MHz :D
Nice :)

Only thing missing for me atm is an alternate joystick setting where A=Fire, X=Joystick Up (Jump) and B=2nd Button :)

'cause jumping with such a small stick or joypad isn't comfy :D

But GREEEEAT work!
Cool :D

Woot! I'm so downloading this! Nice work notaz! Thank you Gnostic!
I hope Gnostic will still update Uae2x though. Not everyone can oc to 275mhz ;)

Fantastic and amazing news, how could I have missed this! Will try it tomorrow.
Vids, please :)

Eolair said:
Yeah I know about weak OC. Is UAE2X faster than this? I deleted all Amiga emus as they all ran much too slow/choppy on my 240 MHz unit.

If UAE2X is faster maybe these changes could be added to that one?

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos engineer said:
bad, just noticed this now, and I am in my office without gp2x. Have to wait until tonight. Can someone test SWOS, please!
Seconded! :D
Great work notaz and Gnostic!

DaveC said:
Eolair said:
Yeah I know about weak OC. Is UAE2X faster than this? I deleted all Amiga emus as they all ran much too slow/choppy on my 240 MHz unit.

I'm sure uae2x was never faster than uae4all. uae2x has quite a few nice features that were stripped out of uae4all because they weren't necessary/useful/fast on the dreamcast, and a pretty UI.

Anyway... achiu, Notaz :)

craigix said:
Oh dear it seems I don't have the required overdumped 512k kickstart rom. Does 2.0 work? The docs seem to suggest it won't.
Im currently using it with the 2.0 kickstart I have also had it working with the 3.1 kcikstart however 1.3 will get you the best compatability for the games

Te queremos Notaz! :)

We love youuuu

I was wondering how to add the keyboard ,joystick and Mouse support. To use as a real amiga in a TV. :)

But at the moment I am v happy with this update . U are a crack

Notaz guru2x!

Turrican 3 s now full speed :D :D :D :D

I know its probably early to ask but would a 2MB AGA version (aka A1200) version ever be possible. Its just Im picking games to put on my sd and keep seeing things like Speris Legacy and sighing.

foleyjo said:
Turrican 3 s now full speed :D :D :D :D

I know its probably early to ask but would a 2MB AGA version (aka A1200) version ever be possible. Its just Im picking games to put on my sd and keep seeing things like Speris Legacy and sighing.
Very Early....wait till it runs full speed at 200Mhz....and then maybe AGA someday?

A lot of GP2X can´t overclock more than 240-250Mhz....

Back