Pyra TWO MONTHS - Now on Steam and itch.io!

How could I forget?!? I loved that game, even if I was never any good at it.

I really didn't do a good job easing players into GFMTSERFGJ. I think I've done a better job with this one. I actually had a few friends playtest it this time.

Surely you didn't do a good job in "Naming" it !!
Every time I need to reference to it, either I just don't say the title, or I have to previously search how it was called... using your nick... :oops:

By the way, after level 10, my Rebirth struggles a lot running it even overlocked at 1 Ghz... I suppose I will never be able to finish it. :( (Unless it will be ported to Pyra too !! :cool: )

Do we have a release date?

I'm having an issue with setting up the steam store at the moment. It'll be released roughly two weeks after it's solved. It'll be on itch.io at the same time.
Unfortunately I've had nothing but problems trying to make a linux build using VirtualBox so I probably won't have one ready for the initial release. I'll setup linux properly when I get my head together and try again later. For now, sorry, please use WINE or Proton and please don't lynch me. I'll build it for the Pyra when I get mine.

EDIT: 16/01/2021 is the release date.

Last edited:
That's fine with me anyway. My main machines are still Windows for most of my games.
Look forward to the release

Well my Steam got an Issue whit my Passwords..
I wonder if there will be a Pyra File Archive whit Payment Option..
How about GOG?

Send from something, i guess ^^

Ok then I will do this, looking forward for the Pyra Port, as my Notebook (Computer, not one from Paper) is quite lame whit Windows 10.. ^^

Create a game themed around a niche open source linux using device> tell ppl to use wine to play it.
I am out of ideas how to even comment on this.

Don't you worry, I am accutely aware of how pathetic this is. I won't stop trying to get it running on Linux.

Well there where maybe 23 Pyrae in the Wilds, and the 3D Driver is still not ready because the prio was that the important parts of the Software works so the Hardware can be used..

So I think it would make sense make the Pyra Port later , when the 3D Driver is ready, and more than 23 Copy’s can sell..

I think I would buy the game for the Pyra because I’m not that experience whit whine and Box86

Reactions: rSl
It doesn't yet work on SteamOS. I'll keep trying, but there's always the Debian build on itch.io if I fail.

Reactions: rSl
What is your itch page? Just so I can start stalking :)
I'm guessing it's https://undexsym.itch.io/ but you know, some people like to be awkward and use different names in different places ;-)

That's the one. I'll make the itch.io page visible once the Steam store is.

Back