Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mysterious Project ;)

• Get drunk

• Spend all weekend in bed

• Total voters

I guess the vote would be effected by which project you could actually have time to finish, and how far you would take it.

Which of those emus do you think you would have time (and the personal interest) to make complete?

If you could do a full speed PC-Engine emu with full sound, good compatibility and CD support that would be nice. If you only had time to get it running with limited sound and need high overclock that would be a different story.

PocketSNES is pretty good now as it has all effects. It isn't as fast as SquidgeSNES (except rasters which are much faster in DRPS) though. Maybe ask Reesy how far he will go with PocketSNES. He did say he was planning on optimising the renderer someday. If that is the case it may not make as much sense for both of you to be working on independent emus that will both eventually end up at the same point. You really only need one good one. If that is true it may make more sense to do SquidgeNgine and Reesy continue with DRPS (if he was planning to, up to him of course). Then again there would be some redundancy if both were doing SNES in case one of you gives up :)

Fru.T Bunn posted on Mar 2 2007 at 11:41 PM said:
I voted "Get drunk", you deserve it! :)

Who says you can't get drunk AND code :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Mar 2 2007 at 11:44 PM said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: If only it wasn't true - please make it all go away! :blink:

(I've learn't the hard way that code and bozz do not mix - after all we can't all stick with K-Seka forever! :D)

Fru.T Bunn posted on Mar 2 2007 at 05:54 PM said:

(I've learn't the hard way that code and bozz do not mix - after all we can't all stick with K-Seka forever! :D)
Squidge, you are the man!

Thanks for all your work thus far, and glad to hear you are still in the game.

I hope your mysterious project is either freedo.org (I tried their emu on a windows pc and the games look pretty cool) or finish up that shadow warrior port. (Whats shadow warrior w/ no sound?)

But, you definitely deserve to get drunk too...

gatorpal posted on Mar 2 2007 at 07:09 PM said:
Fru.T Bunn posted on Mar 2 2007 at 05:54 PM said:

Squidge, you are the man!

Thanks for all your work thus far, and glad to hear you are still in the game.

I hope your mysterious project is either freedo.org (I tried their emu on a windows pc and the games look pretty cool) or finish up that shadow warrior port. (Whats shadow warrior w/ no sound?)

But, you definitely deserve to get drunk too...
Squidge technically couldn't work on the FreeDO port even if he wanted to; he didn't sign the NDA that the developer did to get access to documentation for porting. Completing shadow warrior would be great, I also hope that sound gets added someday.

pool34 posted on Mar 2 2007 at 07:27 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Mar 2 2007 at 05:53 PM said:
I feel guilty for voting :(

But you did anyways :p

... just like pirating video games ... only I really felt the guilt in this case :(

TelcoLou posted on Mar 3 2007 at 12:30 AM said:
pool34 posted on Mar 2 2007 at 07:27 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Mar 2 2007 at 05:53 PM said:
I feel guilty for voting :(

But you did anyways :p

... just like pirating video games ... only I really felt the guilt in this case :(

Please do not use the word 'pirating' :) t-h+e_e=s~a win if you do :(

Drunkenness is the way to true happiness. Life's too short for anything else. I hope your secret project is a TI-8x emulator, I remember you mentioned one some time ago.

Anywho Squidgey, thanks a billion for all your hard work on everything from the MMU hack to your own emulators. Take it easy on yourself, you've already done a whole lot.

- Alex

Fru.T Bunn posted on Mar 2 2007 at 07:42 PM said:
Please do not use the word 'pirating' :) t-h+e_e=s~a win if you do :(
You mean that 12-year-olds downloading their favorite beyonce song instead of paying $20 for a CD of filler tracks they don't want isn't exactly the same as pillaging villages? :eek:

Yono posted on Mar 3 2007 at 03:42 AM said:
You mean that 12-year-olds downloading their favorite beyonce song instead of paying $20 for a CD of filler tracks they don't want isn't exactly the same as pillaging villages? :eek:

MONSTERS! THIEVES! Don't they know that they are taking the bank notes out of hard working executives mouths:

homesewing.gif

Back