This Seems To Be A Sick (Good) Place

And, to go back to the original question:

J_B said:
What do you do to get banned
A mod must make a mistake, then be too proud to redeem himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might have been thought of as a joke, but a ban is not really a surprise, imo. Reporting Chest didn't make things better, as reporting a member is serious stuff and shouldn't be made just 'for the lols' or some such.

mali said:
It might have been thought of as a joke, but a ban is not really a surprise, imo. Reporting Chest didn't make things better, as reporting a member is serious stuff and shouldn't be made just 'for the lols' or some such.
Everyone knew Chest/PV was a prick, even the mods. I can report him however I want, it happens that I did so in a serious manner and gave all the necessary evidence.
And I don't know what you mean by it 'didn't make things better', I reported Chest a while ago, before all this Charles muck up.

You added you part to the story by suggesting Charles and Chest were the same person. Just after you already reported Chest. You are starting to look like a hypocrite ;) I reported a member once, and that was a guy who wanted to sell/exchange weed. _Serious_ stuff. Being a prick is not necessarily serious.

If this is so impportant to you, why don't you start by apologizing for suggesting Charles and Chest were the same person?

mali said:
I reported a member once, and that was a guy who wanted to sell/exchange weed. _Serious_ stuff.
I'll say it's serious!
You didn't by any chance happen to save his address, did you? Just curious <_<
;)

mali said:
REPORTED.

mali said:
You added you part to the story by suggesting Charles and Chest were the same person. Just after you already reported Chest. You are starting to look like a hypocrite ;) I reported a member once, and that was a guy who wanted to sell/exchange weed. _Serious_ stuff. Being a prick is not necessarily serious.

If this is so impportant to you, why don't you start by apologizing for suggesting Charles and Chest were the same person?

Look, I reported him for ban evasion and trolling, as I said a few posts back. Not for being a prick (but that certainly helps).
I don't really understand the rest of your post, so I'll leave it at that.

Edit: There's something of a language barrier at work here. Is English your native language?

WizardStan said:
I'll say it's serious!
You didn't by any chance happen to save his address, did you? Just curious <_<
;)
:D

Joking aside, it was that guy with a stoned Donald Duck -like cartoon, or whatever it was supposed to be, in his sig and maybe even as avatar, I'm not entirely sure any more.

edit:
quote said:
Edit: There's something of a language barrier at work here.
How so?
Most of the posts from you I'm referring to are in this thread. You accuse a MOD of not being able to admit a mistake, but at the same time you suggested Charles and Chest were one and the same person. That doesn't fit properly, imo.

mali said:
How so?
Most of the posts from you I'm referring to are in this thread. You accuse a MOD of not being able to admit a mistake, but at the same time you suggested Charles and Chest were one and the same person. That doesn't fit properly, imo.
Sure I accused him of making a mistake. But I said that it was an honest mistake to make (read the thread again?), and that many others had thought that Charles was Chest (including me). I'm not annoyed with the mod for making a mistake, I'm annoyed with him for not admitting that he had slipped up and caused another mamber to be banned unjustly.

Let's leave this now, I'll take dcgm's advice and stop bitching over BULLSHIT.

Yeah if Charlie isn't getting his account back, this thread should die.

J_B's initial question has been answered, To be banned, you have to do something tame that one of the mods deems a bannable offence, even if it's not in the rules. Such as share a similar avatar to another user.

I really hate this place recently -_-.

Well x68000 know's what's up, but it looks like he's too proud to reverse the ban. Maybe I'll get C to email EvilDragon about the misunderstanding or something, but the guy's busy, we don't really want to bother him. It's ok atm, I'm letting him read the forums on my account at the moment, he doesn't post much, just lurks.

Back