Is this the correct place to say Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielo515

Hello to everyone!    ^_^

I'm a newcomer.

I'm going to buy a pandora today, and I hope to have it soon.

But, what I really wish is to found here the nice place to meet other pandorians and enjoy using our favorite portable device that I think this place is.

I'm from Spain, and few people here have the pandora.

Personally I wanted a pandora since 2008, but I decided to buy one now for various reasons:

1. The price drop - this was definitively the most important -

2. I got a Job

3. The new 1Ghz model.

Before the pandora comes out, I always desired a device like this, I was even figuring out how to make my own, or may how to mod some UMPC, for that reason, when the pandora project started, I could not believe I was not the only one who desired that kind of device. For me is the perfect way to close one chapter of my life with successful result :D   .

Hope enjoy with you guys (and lady if there are any)

Greetings danielo515 , welcome to the community . :) we're usually much more inviting but today is Christmas as I'm sure you know . Feel free to become a community troll ;) or perhaps a developer . I'd appreciate the second one more btw .

Greetings danielo515 , welcome to the community . :) we're usually much more inviting but today is Christmas as I'm sure you know . Feel free to become a community troll ;) or perhaps a developer . I'd appreciate the second one more btw .
Thanks for your welcome!

Sorry, sometimes I  lost my mind. I work in a 24/7 service, and here holly days are not much important  :p

I was never a troll in any community where I was. Sure I'll develop several programs to Pandora, but I'm not sure I can be called "developer".

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back