There Will Be 2 Consoles Xgp And Gpx2

Rob

Website
Visit site
This specifications are entirely messed up in the translation :blink: but I think they are real. Source: www.gpzigi.com.

It is an ice giant.

Sooner or later the press information received changes the bay... mail boat opening to the public permission, it yells first. When the official report data comes out, that time news is the gun su thing it will do with proper form.

The lower part currently is in the process of development advancing, su pheyk with... it observed a tradition (...? Right pe su pheyk is.

Currently it is in the process of tuning it is added and subtracted there is a water service which will be the portion which is changed.

1. CPU

ARM920T core. Currently it will grow, lek while tuning.

2. GPU

While core tuning. }mpeg{4, 3D accelerative support plan.

3. RAM

64}mb{. Probably the Maine memory + video memory. Type unknown.

4. Future of the company tu

While tuning. To this time the internal organs Um won it will be supported tus.

5. D su phul ley

4 inch Samsung TFT-LCD and 480 X 272, 32}bit{.

6. Medium

SD & under outside eldest brother USB tu disk. It supports the existing product it is unknown.

7. Network

Radio LAN module, detailed the evening sunlight where unknown.

8. Battery

About the internal organs lithium ion changes of air and only 3 elder brother changes of air, Goodbye.

8. Addition function

PMP music, eastern image phul ley

File reading text. Image back back.

With ground green onion DMB reception reference domestic ground green onion DMB service December which holds.

T.v-OUT exorcism cap.

Hour blood which it sees still the bay where the portion which is in the process of tuning is majority... it is like that but quite the case whose su pheyk is shock it sees that way and it will know it believes well.

To from the Spadeworker PSP thought the bay where it will fold it does.

Only is like that.

}p{.}s{. The design off-line poll will be advanced well! as does probably in August.

Quiest posted on Jul 19 2005 at 06:00 PM said:
hm sounds confusing :blink:

Yes, it really does but what is green onion. When I open www.gamepark.com in Korean and translate it with Google. Something about a game green onion appears and as far as I know this is the system from the other company Gamepark, not Gamepark Holdings. Can anyone explain it? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
hm i think the "green onion" thingy is just some translation error.... i get this very often when i translate korean stuff with google :p

and 480x272 is a widescreen... hm and is this system by gamepark or by gamepark holdings..... it indeed is confusing :p but interesting ;)

Seraptin posted on Jul 19 2005 at 06:07 PM said:
hm and is this system by gamepark or by gamepark holdings..... it indeed is confusing :p but interesting ;)
I think it is by Gamepark at least according to Craig so it will probably be the one with better technical specifications but higher price. Well, for the first time I see the sense in the Gamepark site where there is a banner with the text "We made it world first! We made it world best!" ;).

http://www.gpzigi.com/zboard/zboard.php?id...onboard&no=1424

bold things are fixed.

CPU : ARM920T (CPU speed is not decided yet)
GPU : MPEG4 (GPU speed & 3D accelerator are not decided yet)
RAM : 64MB (Main only or Main+Video)
Sound : not decided yet (maybe xgp includes midi chip)
Display : Samsung 4" TFT-LCD, 480 * 272, 32bit
Storage : SD & potable USB HDD
Network : wireless LAN module
Battery : Li-ion
ETC : PMP, File viewer (txt, images..), TV-OUT, DMB

-this features are based on gamepark
-official data are going to announced soon.
-some design concepts will go to the vote in august. (off-line)

Quiest posted on Jul 19 2005 at 06:17 PM said:
What`s the difference between Gamepark and Gamepark Holdings?
In the past there wasn't any. But Gamepark and Gamepark Holdings split up and now Gamepark are making the XGP (a system with really amzing specifications but higher price) and Gamepark Holdings another system which specs will be announced in August (they will be very good probaly not that good as XGP but the price will be lower than the price of the current GP32).

Rob posted on Jul 19 2005 at 04:50 PM said:
. CPU

Upgradable?

SD & under outside eldest brother USB tu disk. It supports the existing product it is unknown.
Possible support for SMC?

LHC posted on Jul 19 2005 at 04:25 PM said:
. CPU

Upgradable?

nope i strongly belive dynamic mhz's or something.....

Possible support for SMC?

well i hope sd and USB :)

"T.v-OUT exorcism cap.

Hour blood which it sees still the bay where the portion which is in the process of tuning is majority... it is like that but quite the case whose su pheyk is shock it sees that way and it will know it believes well."

*cue for Tubular Bells* :ph34r:

It is an ice giant. = Cool major news?

But a TFT-LCD and 480 X 272 widescreen is *SHIT* for emulation. Scaling sucks and looks shit all stretched out. I know because that is the same as the PSP and emus are either displayed real small or all stretched and distorted. BAH the current model is better for emulation. If it is true they really fucked up there :angry:

I'm going to be completely ignorant here and say this:

With the PSP emulation scene growing at such a huge rate - is it going to be worth it?
That's not rhetorical, cos I really don't know. What I do know is that I'm really considering getting a PSP as it is close to running everything the GP32 can and will soon run SNES and Neo Geo CD

Jarska333 posted on Jul 19 2005 at 07:08 PM said:
It is an ice giant. = Cool major news?
I think that the guy who has posted this news is logged in at www.gpzigi.com as Ice Giant so he might be one of the few to clear this translation mess

Bronze posted on Jul 19 2005 at 05:19 PM said:
I'm going to be completely ignorant here and say this:

With the PSP emulation scene growing at such a huge rate - is it going to be worth it?
That's not rhetorical, cos I really don't know. What I do know is that I'm really considering getting a PSP as it is close to running everything the GP32 can and will soon run SNES and Neo Geo CD

Since this new model is closed and basically copies PSP specs you may as well get a PSP. This sounds like a PSP but with little support, I don't see the point.

Did we need a whole new topic for this? couldn't this be posted in the other TWO threads?

Besides the specs sound good for movies, but crap for emulation (screen).

Back