The Wiz Is Back In Production!

Never had a problem with my screen tbh and I really liked my Wiz as an all around handheld for most games (some were just plain no-go's due to system size, button placement, etc.) but in general a really good little system for what it was! I hope that I somehow manage to get my hands on a cheap new one as mine is slowly going the way of the buffalo :p Started intermittently freezing on boot, now it's hit or miss if I make it to the menu before it freezes :S *cries* Oh well, screen cancer aside, the screen is phenominal and I never had to encounter the screen cancer myself... Vibrant, both bright and dark with a good set of midlevel volumes. I personally think that I would never want to play Cave Story on any other system ever again, just wouldn't feel right (or it would have to be Cave Story + or CaveStory 3D, y'know some other gimmick). Hopefully they'll introduce a new firmware to patch up some of their bugs left in the system as well as maybe supporting their device and FunGP a bit better...

*shrugs* We'll see where this goes, I like OLED's despite the potential for serious damage...

Also, GPH, you really need to get your ass in gear about supporting your english customers hardware and delivering the software from funGP especially titles you said would wind up available to us... As far as Caanoo is concerned real new 3D titles are MIA somewhere in Korea being played by school children with no money...

Back