The Tournament Hub (Launcher)

kumaki .. try the c4a-mame link above, see if it works with your current tourny-hub..

i) when invoked from tourny hub, should skip the frontend

ii) when invoked from menu as a normal pnd, should bring up the normal frontend

jeff

I tried your PND, but I don't think it worked. However, I'm having problems with the UI at the minute, so it could easily be part of that. I'll fill you in more tonight when I have a look

Well, here's the problem:

That pnd is named differently that the original C4A - I think.

Meaning all the ROMS would have to move to a different appdata forlder and everything, and I just don't want to do that...at least not until we're sure things work.  I'm sorta afraid to screw up what I already have working...because I might not be able to get it back...and then I'm scroogied until the thing gets fixed.

Like I said, for now...with mine...it does not auto-launch the game...and the sync button does not show...but everything else works.

If its named differently, let me know; but no, the appdata name has nothing to do with the filename of the pnd (trust me, I know ;)

jeff

I noticed the Tournament Hub has been taken off the Repo.  What gives?
Ugh. I'm getting segfaults with the latest PND. Will have to look at that ASAP.

Must have broken something between testing the compiled app and packaging :(
It appears the last release that I did was broken.

Please, just calm down a bit. It's going to be unlikely now that I'm going to be releasing a fixed version in the next couple of weeks, so I thought it was easier to just take it offline so I didn't get a dozen bug reports for the same thing.

I didn't get any time tonight, and certainly won't for the next two weeks (well, I might get time, but I probably won't have internet access). Once I've figured out what is wrong and fixed it, I will release an updated version and we can carry on from there...

Okay, released a new build. Seems to have stopped crashing for me, so please could people give it another try. It might be worth deleting you appdata folder if it still crashes.

Let me know if anyone gets any problems

Pmprog is coding TTH, skeezix is coding C4A. So if pmprog says he released a new build, and if the repo shows a new version for TTH, then it's safe to assume that he's talking about TTH :)

Edit: ninja'ed by mcobit - and yes, the thread title also helps ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've modified the title to hopefully be a lot clearer.

Has anyone tried the latest release? Does it work okay now?

I'm half wondering if I should just disable it from the repo again whilst I'm away

OK, Thanks for the info, the title does make it clearer now.

I will give this a try in a few moments.

Downloading now.

UPDATE: It doesn't work.  It says Failed to mount PND...and directs me to look somewhere I have no clue where or what to even look for, as I'm an idiot with this sort of stuff.

I went back to the old version, which I saved beforehand...and the old one works as before...no sync symbol...no direct launch of game...but everything else works.

So this new version has some kind of problem, but I have no idea what.

Even if I could manage to find the log file or whatever it wants me to look at...short of typing everything in there out byb hand, I have no idea how to even post it here.

How some folks get 700 lines of a logfile to post here without manually typing it in, I have no idea.

By the way, I know this is a little off-topic here, but...what the heck is "Nub Nub"?

I never heard of it, and can find nothing about it on the Repo, and a Google search only comes up with things about Ewoks when you search "nub nub"

How some folks get 700 lines of a logfile to post here without manually typing it in, I have no idea.

Those folks are of another world.  :eek:   :lol:
They use a Browser on the Pandora or just use some file transfert (go here, http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/12122-network-drive-mapping/?hl=samba for information on how to share your Pandora files with Windows computer), or copy to some SD and plug the card in a PC, or use SD Mass Storage, and many more solutions.

LOL, sounds like too much work.

Well, anyway...what does anyone know about Nub Nub...like I said, a Google search on it only shows things about Ewoks.

Back