The Sunday Suprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
hay man its not just kids that pester for sweet

im 17 years old and wouldnt turn down the oppertunity for free food

great -_-
the whole thing has a good side though...i'm now playing goits of rage, didnt try it until now xD

carlgeorge posted on Oct 31 2004 at 06:27 PM said:
Its too cold to go outside

and don't forget those damn kids pestering for sweets (actually it's still early for you so maybe not an issue (yet))

and i have a tummy ache so i cant go outside, as it is im not allowed to eat a damn thing for 24 hours and i fucking hate aurthur millar for writing "A ViEw from the bridge" as i have to do loads of coursework for it and i left it to the last friggin minuite as per usual so its due in tomorrow.

i hate the world

Last edited by a moderator:
I like early suprises, like those you don`t have to wait for...

So, where is it??? I want it NOW!

Is goity the thing as your avatar or you, either way I dont think I would like to see it.
REPEAT
AFTER
ME

I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity
I am NOT a goity!

Quiest posted on Oct 31 2004 at 06:33 PM said:
I like early suprises, like those you don`t have to wait for...

So, where is it??? I want it NOW!

calm down take a pill bring out the gimp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its probably going to be at midnight just to get us riled up.

I would like to immagine craig is sitting laughing at all of us in our pathetic state.

I need to figure out something to do tonight, i dont want it to end up like last halloween. I was stuck at home passing out candy to impatient kids who waited a half a second after ringing the doorbell and then left. It was really annoying. Call up my friends and figure out something to do... but then id have to get off the internet....

If you are watching this when I post it, DAMN YOU CRAIG, if not, just ignore this post

edit: Oh good, you weren't trying to torture us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back