What dit you use your Pandora/Pyra today/the last few days

As Askarus is now helping full time building Pyrae, and the efforts to mature the OS are now ongoing, i did decide to take my Pyra back in Pocket Carry yesterday,
i did update some my Dreamcast Library on the Pyra whit 3 Games, did copy over the DS Folder from the Anbernic SP, but sadly locked the Micro SD Card from the Anbernic some how so this card did not work now on the Anbernic .. ;( I have to figure out how to unlock them again, allthough i think i will now Use the Pyra anway again.. its got the Advantage that you have Nubs

So i did test a few Games in Garden, plays quite nice on the Pyra, only the Shoulderbuttons are quite hard to press..

Speaking of Shoulderbuttons: i did also found some Button Configuration on Drastic that might work in Mario Kart ..

The Rest of the Eevening, i recharged the Pyra, and now i have it in my Pants Pocket...

I will test on the Weekend how long it will take to Boot it to the Games Compare to the Anbernic SP, and i will make an Video ..

So now im Back on Pyra ^^

Its a Micro SD Card, in an Adapter, none of them got an Copy Protection Slider, i had this a few times bevor whit my other Linux PC, but mostly whit the Pyra which is quite Anoying .. i can remember you can open them again when you are Super User, but i cant remember if i have to unlock every single Folder then ..

Anyway: If i want to use the SP again i can allways make an Fresh Micro SD Card, its better than have the whole System Screwed up..

Reminds me that i want also to have the Free Homebrew Roms from the Anbernic SP Card that was prepared from EvilDragon on the Pyra

the sd was probably not cleanly unmounted so it's suspected corrupt therefor read-only to not corrupt further.

one fix would be open gparted, select your ro partition, right click -> unmount, then right click -> check. then re-insert the card and voila. should work again.

Reactions: rSl
I wanted to try the tip whit gparted but unfortunately I’m now at an famous fast food restaurant and I only have the Pyra whit me but not the Anbernic SP ^^

Back